Subject: My fully painted set rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kirk Bauer
United States
Smyrna
Georgia
flag msg tools
Colored baggies for your games, www.boardgamestorage.com.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is my fully painted set. This is only my 2nd completely painted game so I'm still a novice in my opinion, but I'm happy how it turned out. Although now I realize I should have painted the support piece for the wooden bridge: although I have no idea what to color it because I'm not sure what it is supposed to be? Originally I figured it would be "hidden", but no so much obviously.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
christian wu
China
flag msg tools
Excellent! The painting makes this game much more vivid. I also painted the miniatures but I have no idea for painting the wall, bridge and the stone. Did you also paint another adventure game like this one which pubilshed by FFG?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Bauer
United States
Smyrna
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Adventurers Pyramid one? I bought the prepainted minis for that and then just did an ink wash on all of the stones (same as the boulder here: no primer or paint, just ink and sealant).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.