Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

Automobile» Forums » General

Subject: Components question and missing pieces rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tony Kotler
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
I Love Heavy Dry Soulless Euros!!!
badge
When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That's my religion.
mbmbmbmbmb

I just recently acquired the TreeFrog Line edition of Automobile. I am missing a yellow distribution piece and two black Closed Factory pieces.

On the Closed Factory pieces the rules state that there should be twelve, but I recieved ten. Is this a misprint? Are there supposed to be only ten Closed Factory pieces?

Does anybody have a spare yellow distribution piece or know where I can get one?

Thanks in advance!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Murphy
Australia
Pyrmont
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BlueDane wrote:

I just recently acquired the TreeFrog Line edition of Automobile. I am missing a yellow distribution piece and two black Closed Factory pieces.

On the Closed Factory pieces the rules state that there should be twelve, but I recieved ten. Is this a misprint? Are there supposed to be only ten Closed Factory pieces?

Does anybody have a spare yellow distribution piece or know where I can get one?



Try dropping an email to the treefrog games email address, it's on their website.

B>
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J S
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would first go back to whoever you acquired the game from, they seem to have sold/given you an incomplete game. Maybe Treefrog can help you out, but this really doesn't fall under their purview for replacing pieces, since you bought the game used.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Kotler
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
I Love Heavy Dry Soulless Euros!!!
badge
When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That's my religion.
mbmbmbmbmb
thepackrat wrote:
BlueDane wrote:

I just recently acquired the TreeFrog Line edition of Automobile. I am missing a yellow distribution piece and two black Closed Factory pieces.

On the Closed Factory pieces the rules state that there should be twelve, but I recieved ten. Is this a misprint? Are there supposed to be only ten Closed Factory pieces?

Does anybody have a spare yellow distribution piece or know where I can get one?



Try dropping an email to the treefrog games email address, it's on their website.

B>



I just did that, thanks. Hopefully, they will help me out. So are there suppose to be 10 or 12 black Closed Factory pieces?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Hanning
United States
Jacksonville
Florida
flag msg tools
We will meet at the Hour of Scampering.
mbmbmbmbmb
There are 12 in my copy of the signed, Treefrog version.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Kotler
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
I Love Heavy Dry Soulless Euros!!!
badge
When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That's my religion.
mbmbmbmbmb
DarrellKH wrote:
There are 12 in my copy of the signed, Treefrog version.


Sigh... I guess I'm missing two Closed Factory pieces also.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Kotler
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
I Love Heavy Dry Soulless Euros!!!
badge
When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That's my religion.
mbmbmbmbmb
I got the yellow distributor piece and only need the two black Closed Factory pieces.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Kotler
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
I Love Heavy Dry Soulless Euros!!!
badge
When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That's my religion.
mbmbmbmbmb
Finally, got my missing pieces. Thanks Julia and Martin! You have a loyal customer!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.