Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mitchell Thomashow
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
We've been enjoying Indigo. The more we play, the more intriguing it gets, especially as a two player game. We just had an end game situation that desn't seem to be covered in tne English rules translation. A yellow piece is sitting on its treasure tile. By placing a tile adjacent to it, it could be moved to the center treasure tile. What happens then? Is it removed from play? Or can it be rerouted from there?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Murphy
Australia
Pyrmont
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mthomashow wrote:
We've been enjoying Indigo. The more we play, the more intriguing it gets, especially as a two player game. We just had an end game situation that desn't seem to be covered in tne English rules translation. A yellow piece is sitting on its treasure tile. By placing a tile adjacent to it, it could be moved to the center treasure tile. What happens then? Is it removed from play? Or can it be rerouted from there?

The only way it could get to the centre treasure tile would be if the path created also had a green (or indigo) stone already coming from the central treasure tile. As such, the two stones collide and both are removed from the game.

B>
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Thomashow
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks for the quick reply, Bruce. I understand that. However, all of the green and blue gems had already left the center. Only yellow tiles remained. Is that possible or had we made an error moving one of those gems earlier in the game? Come to think of it, that's probably what happened. We had previously played On the Underground so maybe my wife and I were getting dizzy from following so many paths!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Blum
United States
Wilmington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
You must have made a mistake, given that the paths can't branch.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Thomashow
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yeah...i came to the same conclusion. Thanks, Dan.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.