Subject: Just stumbled upon this promo item... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Redford
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And would love to know how I can get one. Is it only being passed out at conventions? Can I get one for Christmas? Anyone have any idea?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D F Visker
Netherlands
Rijen
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
Amicis Inimicis Promptus
mbmbmbmbmb
second that. How to get this promo?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin De Witt
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Gang!

Everyone loves a crossbow! This was our new promo item for GenCon and we've been giving them away all year. Currently this is an exclusive item only available at conventions and other appearances that Fireside Games attends. In the near future, this will likely be available on the BGGStore, so keep your eyes peeled.

Thanks,
Justin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Louie
United States
Kent
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Justin! I got the bookmark coming in the mail as we speak. Can't wait to get this coaster [just need to make sure people don't use it ] Are you guys thinking of having some promo monsters or cards for the game in the future after this coaster?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Logan Mann
United States
Spanish Fork
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeston wrote:
Hi Gang!

Everyone loves a crossbow! This was our new promo item for GenCon and we've been giving them away all year. Currently this is an exclusive item only available at conventions and other appearances that Fireside Games attends. In the near future, this will likely be available on the BGGStore, so keep your eyes peeled.

Thanks,
Justin

Any chance of the any colored hero promo ever being available in the bgg store?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glitchy Predator
United States
Portland
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I picked one up at Gen Con today. I would probably be willing to send it to someone. I don't own the game but got the promo while I was at their booth.
Edit-gone
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glitchy Predator
United States
Portland
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just thought I would let you all know the one I was offering is spoken for, someone messaged me within an hour of posting here so it is no more, wish I had picked up a couple more to spread the wealth.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Nors Jensen
Denmark
Kokkedal
flag msg tools
Export your BGG collection into a PDF document on bgg2pdf.com
badge
Export your BGG collection into a PDF document on bgg2pdf.com
mbmbmbmbmb
It is available in the BGG store now!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.