Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pete Grey
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A friend gifted this to me and I excitedly came to BGG to find out how to find the rules to play this as a drinking game. I know they are out there somewhere.

Who has suggestions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Witzany
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You could just make people drink more as they score higher-point rolls. No drinking if you get no points; maybe none as well when you get just one point, since that happens a lot of the time. A small drink if you get five-pointers, more as you go up to the ten- and fifteen-point ones, and something more significant for the Double Snouters and Leaning Jowlers, which may not even occur once in a game.

Suggestion, though: Just sip your way through good adult beverages while you play games. You'll enjoy your drinks more, and have fonder memories of the games in the morning.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gideon Stargrave
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
I played this for the first time last night, at a hotel bar as a drinking game - we even kept score on a bar napkin. Basically, if you rolled a 'Pig Out', you had to take a big, deep drink of whatever you were having. That's it! It was a blast - I rolled a Leaning Jowler / Razorback combo, but unfortunately it wasn't enough to win me the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.