Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aaron Bedard
United States
Somerville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When you attach up to 3 Units to an activated German Corps. Do they remain attached to their new Corps for the rest of the game or is it just for that one activation?

Also..

Rule 6.5
Units may also trace an LOC directly without a road if they are within 10 hexes of a map edge (this LOC must also be free of enemy units/ZOC).

Does this mean that either side can trace LOC to ANY of the 4 map edges as long as they can trace a clear 10 hex's to it?

thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Bedard
United States
Somerville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RawDealDemo wrote:
When you attach up to 3 Units to an activated German Corps. Do they remain attached to their new Corps for the rest of the game or is it just for that one activation?

Okay, once I started playing my first game this one sort of answered itself and made sense that, each turn Germans can attach three units to a different corps for that turn only.

I DO have a further question about the German 58th Panzer Corps. The wording at the end of paragraph 11.2 is a little confusing for me.

If the 58th is chosen and units are rushing west but don't quite make it over the Orne, am I reading it correctly that, the units would NOT rotate and therefore be able to activate again later that turn if their chit is pulled?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Bedard
United States
Somerville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RawDealDemo wrote:
[q="RawDealDemo"]
If the 58th is chosen and units are rushing west but don't quite make it over the Orne, am I reading it correctly that, the units would NOT rotate and therefore be able to activate again later that turn if their chit is pulled?

This was answered for me over at Consim.

The answer is, that is correct. If units activated by the 58th DO NOT make it north or west of the Orne, they do not rotate and are available to activate again once their unit chit is drawn.

Pretty powerful.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.