Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
cliff curtis
United States
west allis
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mb
me and my bud have been playing RTL and we came across #73 with the deamons casket in it. My friend thinks that this should be treated differently than a regular one you can hop on and search because it has a special kind of monster in it and other "normal ones" dont. Does anybody have an opinoin on this. Cause if you stick to RAW rules nothing should be different between the 2. just looking for feedback

thanks, cliff
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corbon Loughnan
Indonesia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cliffote2 wrote:
me and my bud have been playing RTL and we came across #73 with the deamons casket in it. My friend thinks that this should be treated differently than a regular one you can hop on and search because it has a special kind of monster in it and other "normal ones" dont. Does anybody have an opinoin on this. Cause if you stick to RAW rules nothing should be different between the 2. just looking for feedback

thanks, cliff

#73 is in SoB and has no demons casket (sarcophagus?).

I guess you probably mean #27, The Monastary. In which case the FAQ says this:
Dungeon Level 27: The Monastery
Lord Aktar may be summoned regardless of whether or not the sarcophagus has been searched. If the sarcophagus is missing, simply place Lord Aktar adjacent to its original location.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
cliff curtis
United States
west allis
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mb
yes you are correct thats the quest. Is this an official faq? Also, there are 2 other dungeons that have a simialr situation. Do they obey that same FAQ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Retired Hurt

Brussels
Unspecified
msg tools
Some levels' rules specifically say that the sarcophagi may not be searched (Bone Heap and The Crypt IIRC).

When this is not mentioned, then one should assume that the sarcophagi may be searched.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corbon Loughnan
Indonesia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cliffote2 wrote:
yes you are correct thats the quest. Is this an official faq? Also, there are 2 other dungeons that have a simialr situation. Do they obey that same FAQ?

Yes, its official and you should very much get it ASAP. The game is badly broken in numerous ways without the FAQ!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
cliff curtis
United States
west allis
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mb
yes i must admit that it did seem a bit easy for the hero's that way. TYVM for your input.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.