Subject: Scenarios? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Petr Mojzis
Czech Republic
Praha 4
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Could anybody provide some info on scenarios? I know playbook will note be posted due to the publisher's policy. Are there only 2-player scenarios and big multiplayer campaigns? Or is there enough of short multiplayer scenarios?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Haggett
United States
Melrose
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Scenario Listing:
Tutorial, 1800 Introductory scenario (with example of play)

Campaign Scenarios:
1792-1797, 2-5 players, probably 2-3 is the sweet spot, since Prussia and Spain can leave the war

1805-1814, 2-7, probably 4-5 is the sweet spot. Also has victory conditions for the end of 1805 (3 turns)

1809-1814, 2-7, 3-4 for this one, I think.

1813-1814, 2-7, 4-5 are optimal, I think.

Short Scenarios:
1798-99, 2-5 players.

1806-1807: 2-3 players. Could use it for a campaign start.

1812 in Russia: 2 players

1815: 2-4 players.

Spain, 1808-1814: 2-3 players.

The player estimates are my own opinion as to what would be the most engaging, most scenarios have multiple countries, and all can be played 2-player.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Petr Mojzis
Czech Republic
Praha 4
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for quick reply. It definitely raised my interest
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jakub Swierczek
Poland
Krakow
Malopolska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In big campaign scenarios does each major power has its own objectives / victory conditions or is it always Coalition or France that can win? I'm trying to understand if this is in fact 1 team vs. 1 team game or if played with 5 or 7 players each one will be playing for his own good and with equal entertainment?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Davis
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
On consimworld there are also links to a one year scenario for two players: Bonaparte in Northern Italy 1796

On the whole the wide range of scenarios definitely helps. It's not just the massive 7 player campaign.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.