Malcolm Cameron
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Some rules:

1. Not available to anyone whose copy of the game is unpunched or who is intending to sell.

2. When responding by GeekMail please put "Red Winter" or similar in the subject line (I am offering inserts and counters from a number of games and that makes it easier to see things at a glance in the inbox).

3. Please send me an address!

4. The * next to free is there because I may ask you to cover postage costs on this one if the cost is non-trivial (which I will decide when I am at the post office).

5. I expect this to be reasonably popular (based on nothing more than a hunch). To give people in different timezones an equal opportunity, I will leave this open for 48 hours then apply an arbitrary selection process to decide who gets it (something along the lines of first person from each time zone gets put into a random selection - but I may not be very precise about time zones or about who is first so it may be more arbitrary than that). No correspondence will be entered into!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Malcolm Cameron
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
These have been claimed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Malcolm Cameron
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Malcolm C wrote:
These have been claimed ...

by

Eric Normandeau
Canada
Quebec
QUEBEC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Normandeau
Canada
Quebec
QUEBEC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Malcolm C wrote:
Malcolm C wrote:
These have been claimed ...

by

Eric Normandeau
Canada
Quebec
QUEBEC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Thank you Malcom

I'll be playing Red Winter while the snow storm is howling outside in the next days. Nice way to spend the vacations!

Happy Hollidays to all gamers out there meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.