Popular Tags: [View All]
Francisco Colmenares
Canada
Woodbridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It's been suggested we should have PBF Banners similar to those in Battlestar Galactica (and Arkham Horror) since that way you can follow better the players what and where. I know some folks change Avatars while playing, but Avatars don't last forever, and the games will remain in their thread so using a banner (or logo) will help other people remember what faction each player represents.

These are by no means mandatory or official. I offer them in the hopes that you find them useful and colorful. People are also welcome to make up their own banners and post them here as well.

NASA

ESA

SHIMIZU

UN

PRC

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Eklund
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
these are awesome! (though corporation is misspelled in one)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francisco Colmenares
Canada
Woodbridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Matthew. Re: "Coporation"... That's Hilarious! Drat! Well folks, please don't use the misspelled one. I'll fix and upload a new file. To think I caught a UN error when I was writing "Affairs"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
We are not now that strength which in old days Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts, Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
badge
There is hope.
mbmbmbmbmb

The UN approves of the use of these banners, and strict sanctions will be imposed upon those players who do not use the above banners.

And by sanctions I mean wag my finger at you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chuck dunn
United States
Memphis
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
love the banners need to make them easy to use for us carpenters ... any way to go a bit more retro with the Nasa one ..I'm thinkin apollo 11 ish
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francisco Colmenares
Canada
Woodbridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll figure something out and post it here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francisco Colmenares
Canada
Woodbridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
NASA Alternate Banner (Apollo 11)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hammond
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not to pick nits, but for the Shimizu, shouldn't you have a picture of Hayabusa?

I mean it's been Japan's flagship... and much less of a national faceplant than their Mars endeavors.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francisco Colmenares
Canada
Woodbridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I did something orange-y. But there's plenty of room for alternates. I'll think one up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.