Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: designer_comments [+] [View All]
Derrick Siegmund
Netherlands
Heemskerk
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just heard from a supplier that this expansion is cancelled and will not be released. Anyone else hear the same thing?
It would be a shame if no more tracks are coming out

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Brunell
Canada
Bromont
Quebec
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I will post the pictures of the two tracks soon. It's still on the planning. A reprint of the base is coming too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Robben
United States
Spring Hill
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It better be on the planning!!!!! arrrh

j/k. But seriously...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
louis potier
France
flag msg tools
Stefan B wrote:
I will post the pictures of the two tracks soon. It's still on the planning. A reprint of the base is coming too.

I have some questions, What do you call "a reprint of the base"?
And as some racing tracks have been modified a little (like monaco only the chicane) or a lot (like the hockenheimring the whole track, but the old one was better), does the next extentions will have modified tracks like hungaroring, barcelona, spa.... or not at all?

Also for the one who don't didn't have the old tracks like me (got 14 of 35, well it's not like that I don't have any.... but I ain't got some good one, silverstone, spa etc...) does they will be reprinted (I've read that the creator of the game won't reprint them cry) or does they will be on some new extentions?

And also I think the side street racing/ normal racing is not that good. What's about new extensions (and only this system)with only street racing and other one like Hockenheim/Valencia with real racetracks?

Thanks for the answers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Freels
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A reprint of the base is a large batch printing of the base game. If you asked your local store to order you a copy lately, they may not have been able to buy one. Once the supply runs out a game can either go "out of print" or be reprinted. Asmodee is reprinting Formula D, which means it will be in current production and selling worldwide.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Sundström
Sweden
Bollnäs
Hälsingland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Stefan B wrote:

I take it that this expansion will indeed see the light of day then? That's good news! I will definitly buy it when it is released.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.