GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 63.79
28.5% of Goal | 29 Days Left
Hope someone can help me. I dont know what does the axe weapon card, I think there is an error with the translation. Can you help me telling me the english text or explaining the weapon effect? Thanks in advance
exhaust it to deal one auto wound when attacking
Thanks a lot, the translation says negotiate one wound on attack and it caused a lot of discussion at home yesterday (first play). Thx again.
Re: Mismatch in one card in spanish translations + doubts in equipment cards
Agree, yesterday I bought this game, a spanish version.
Rules has several mistakes in traslation, fortunately rules can be readed / downloaded from official web.
Unfortunately equipment cards are badly translated.
Could anyone help me with the following cards?:
* Sword: Could attacker reroll 1 dice or could he decide to reroll all the dices?. Do you need to exaust it when you decide to use or could it be used on every attack?. Spanish translation don't say anything about exaust it.
* Axe: Spanish translation is illegible on this card. Ok, exaust and you can make an extra wound on attack.
* Yelm: Looks like the counterpartner to Sword. It let you reroll 1 defense dice (only 1 dice). Do you need to exaust it to use it?
* Shield: Exaust to avoid 1 wound. Counterpartner to Axe.
* Javalin: Exaust to attack from up to 4 distance, using your speed dice instead of attack. You decide to attack using your javalin or your standard attack, but you can attack only once in your turn.
* Net: Exaust to win initiative. You have to use it before rolling dices for initiative.
Another question, once you exaust a equipment, you won't be able to use it again on same arena, because it keeps on exausted up to upkeep phase, right?
Thank you in advance.
- Last edited Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:28 pm (Total Number of Edits: 2)
- Posted Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:26 pm
You've got the Axe, Shield, Javelin, and Net correct.
The Sword lets you re-roll ONE attack die EVERY TIME you roll for attack. It does not exhaust to use.
The Helm does the same thing for defense rolls. They are both quite good.