Popular Tags: [View All]
Mr G
United Kingdom
Hatfield Heath
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
WWWWIPEOUT!

Tried three new heroes against old Baron Blade. Perhaps it is because I have played several games now, but this was a wipeout for the Baron. He didn't stand a chance.

Bunker. 19 HP
Ra. 22 HP
Tempest. 22 HP

All three heroes dealt out significant damage to BB pretty much every round. Ra's imbued fire giving a +1 to all hero damage throughout the match. It was a straight up boom boom damage fest.

Bunker
Ammo Drop provided cards for a couple of Omnicannon hits, otherwise he did consistent damage from his Flak Cannon, boosted by Ra's extra fire damage. He also fit his Heavy Plating up and his Maintenance Unit, but never used the latter.

Ra
Steady damage and his +1 fire to all helped tremendously.

Tempest
WOW! Tempest was super good. Electrical Storm plus Gene Bound Shackles plus Ra effect gave 4 damage at start of turn, THEN Tempest had a whole turn to cause havoc. He simply used his innate most turns, boosted again by Ra and the Shackles. I had thoughtvTempest to be support / utility, but the set up allowed him to kick butt every turn.

Megalopolis
A quiet environment. Hero powers stopped, hero cards stopped, but also some police help.

One new occurrence was that on several occasions, I didn't feel the need to play ANY cards to help a hero. They were well set up and the cards in hand didn't add much.

Although it seemed easy, much fun was had!

Regards,

Fentum
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SnipedintheHead
United States
Burlington
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
I went to BGG and I all got was this Overtext
mbmbmbmbmb
While Tempest has a very strong deck, he really is meant to do damage. He has more area effects than probably any other hero (I haven't counted lately). Even without characters like Ra out, he can really crank out the damage.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.