Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob Doane
United States
Walpole
MA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just uploaded v1.3 of the VASSAL module for the base game as well as an extension file for Expansion Set #1. Get them here:

http://tinyurl.com/cbgg8ht

If you've never used an extension file before, you'll need to get the base module first. Then open VASSAL, go to your module library, right click on Panzer, and choose "Add Extension". Select the extension file and you're all set.

The new game pieces and data cards are at the bottom of the existing menus, so make sure to scroll all the way down to find them.

I'll begin working on Expansion Set #2 next weekend. Happy Holidays Panzer fans!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S S
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the fine work! I really enjoyed using the base game. GG for you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Piepho
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rob....and a Merry Christmas to you. This is a great present! Thanks for taking the lead on this effort.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rui Serrabulho
Portugal
Lisboa
Lisboa
flag msg tools
You have to, at least from a distance, look as if you know what you're doing, and I can manage that.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the work you´ve done Rob.

Been playing Panzer and the expansion will be a great addition to the base game. Continue with the good work...

Happy new year

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Day
United States
Ellicott City
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Many thanks to Rob for all of his hard work on the Panzer VASSAL module. Having it available is a real plus for the game series.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rui Serrabulho
Portugal
Lisboa
Lisboa
flag msg tools
You have to, at least from a distance, look as if you know what you're doing, and I can manage that.
mbmbmbmbmb
mongoose27 wrote:
Many thanks to Rob for all of his hard work on the Panzer VASSAL module. Having it available is a real plus for the game series.

I must thank you too Jim.
You are giving me through your game of Panzer (second edition) a lot of fun and give me also the chance to know other Panzer fans. I play with friends in the US, Brasil and Italy.

Still wait whenever you can to your demonstration.

All the best and a happy new year...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith

Apex
North Carolina
msg tools
mbmbmb
You are amazing! Thanks so much for getting this out before Christmas for folks. I am truly appreciative of your hard work!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Doane
United States
Walpole
MA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is one problem in that I forgot to set it up so that you can rotate the map boards. I'll fix that when I get the second expansion done.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Minton
United States
Burlington
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Putting the ba in "bad guys" since 1933.
badge
Elite brush clearing unit. Negates brush LOS hinderance.
mbmbmbmb
Thanks for adding the expansion. Your hard work is greatly appreciated.

My gaming buddy and I just started playing Panzer last week and are really enjoying it. However, I'll be moving out of state next month so no more FTF. I'm glad to see the expansion up there so we can continue playing online for months to come!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry White
United States
Norman
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks for the hard work......and a happy new year..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.