Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Judd
United States
Lake Saint Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I received Fresco from my BGG Secret Santa a few weeks ago. I decided to separate all of the components by module into their own bags and noticed that the brown paint cubes, a single pink paint cube, and the paint mixing tables were all missing. I hunted around on the forums to find out that the best way to contact Queen Games was either directly through the company president, Rajive Gupta r.gupta@queen-games.de or through their customer service address info@queen-games.de

I sent an e-mail to both Rajive and the general customer service address and received replies from the vice president, Beate Haasbach-Gupta, and from Juliette Daubner (customer service?) within just a few hours indicating that the replacement parts would be sent in the mail shortly. I figured that international shipping and the holidays would cause a few delays, but was thrilled to receive an envelope with the missing components today, on Christmas Eve, about 4 weeks after I contacted them. In addition to the missing components, they also sent me an extra apprentice. I had mentioned that one of the apprentices had a broken leg, but there was an extra apprentice of that color so a replacement was not necessary. I thought they should know for quality control, but they went ahead and sent me a replacement anyway. Nice!

I now plan on playing Fresco with my family tonight for Christmas Eve as well as tomorrow on Christmas Day.

Thank you so much, Queen Games!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis Olcese
Argentina
Córdoba
Córdoba
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Simmilar situation, all the green cubes were missing, a single email a I had my cubes in less than a month.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
manolo mr
Spain
Sevilla
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The same happened to me with the big yellow painters!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ari
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
La vie est un jeu
badge
Panem et Circenses
mbmbmbmbmb
Queen has always had excellent cs in my experience. 1 out of every 4 games that I buy has missing pieces regardless of the publisher. Queen has always been great at getting stuff out and keeping their customers happy. The only place that I find they lag is in announcing what's coming out when.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan McCullough
United States
Germantown
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, there should be a Leonardo tile, its a square tile the same size as one of the Market stall tiles if not just a little bigger. And it has of course a picture of Leonardo the Ninja Turtle on it.

minus the headband.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David B
United States
Chesapeake
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Your Secret Santa did well. Fresco is a joy to play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Duff
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zentrope wrote:
Also, could someone tell me if there is a physical tile for the Leonardo player for the two-player variant?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.