4 Posts

Qwirkle» Forums » General

Subject: Whatever happened to the iOS version of Qwirkle? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Isaac Heres
Israel
flag msg tools
I heard (or read) from another BGG user that it would come out in September 2012. Now we are almost at the end of the year and there is no Qwirkle in the app store. What's going on with that game?

oh and I don't want any qwirkle clone, I want the original game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Thompson
United States
Marion
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Boardgamefreak2geek wrote:
I heard (or read) from another BGG user that it would come out in September 2012. Now we are almost at the end of the year and there is no Qwirkle in the app store. What's going on with that game?

square enix is doing it, check their site. it's in beta on facebook
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isaac Heres
Israel
flag msg tools
aldaryn wrote:
Boardgamefreak2geek wrote:

square enix is doing it, check their site. it's in beta on facebook

Thank you Square Enix, I knew I could count on you. No really. I know they make very good games. I played and owned some of their games on the PS3

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Zarzycki
Poland
Poznan
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Isn't this a bit premature?

What the heck happened? I've seen the game pretty much in working state over a year ago during some demos. We still don't have it. What happened?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.