Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sean Franco
United States
Hammond
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I unexpectedly got the FFG version for Christmas. I look forward to playing it, but the tray kinda caught me off guard.

Those six slots (which are actually kinda connected, so really three slots)... what does one do with them? At first I assumed they were for the decks, but the cards don't fit. Then I thought maybe the cones, but they're much better off bagged than in their... and in doesn't explain the connected-ness.

I checked the pictures, but the only tray pictures were either custom or Black Industries.

Any help would be, well, helpful.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L Brackney
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you search around, you'll find dozens of different storage variants. Once you get a few expansions, how you use them will change even more. I've separated out my alignment cards, purchase deck, quest, quest rewards, spells, etc. into those spaces. My Adventure deck (just) fits in the two larger deck slots. My minis and characters fit in the two largest spaces. I have all the cones, gold, dice, etc. separated into a small Plano box that's convenient during play. I'm able to store the main set and all small box expansions in the original box and the Plano.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Franco
United States
Hammond
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The larger card slots that the decks shipped in (or mine did, at least) I left my cards in. Below that, I left the dice, and then the minis. To the left of that, I left the character cards, cones, and tokens. It's the three narrow slots above that which I cannot figure out.

EDIT: Finally found this.

So it looks like the small decks each float on top of the slots?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.