$10.00
Bryan Guzman
United States
Flagstaff
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Does anyone know of good miniatures that can be used for proxys if you do not have the 1st Ed miniatures?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Nakamura
United States
Columbus
Mississippi
flag msg tools
http://www.destructoid.com/author.phtml?a=1364
badge
Darren@destructoid.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Awhile back people were going crazy for the Reaper Bones miniatures. That Kickstarter is over, but presumably you can buy the sets now for a bit more money than before.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
N S
United States
Somerville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you buy the big sets? Last I checked the selection of Reaper Bones was only about 30 models or so.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Risto R
Finland
Hämeenlinna
Häme
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The selection of models will be broaden to close 300 models after they have finished delivering Kickstarter orders around March 2013. That is why they held the Kickstarter in the first place

On topic. That Kickstarter is exactly what I did with this game in mind and I'm quite certain there will be plenty of good selection for the proxies in those miniatures when they go live on their site later next spring.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denis
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the files section, you will find these two items by
François + Daphné
Canada
Saint-Hyacinthe
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

- Monster tokens for Descent Conversion Kit
- Hero tokens for Descent Conversion Kit

Personally, I have found that World of Warcraft: The Boardgame includes minis that are suitable proxies for many conversion kit monsters:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/blogpost/15070/descent-proxying
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.