Talisman (third edition)» Forums » General

Subject: Favorite supplement for talisman 3rd édition rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
SENES Alain
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello what is your favorite supplement for Talisman third edition ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John "Omega" Williams
United States
Kentwood
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The tower.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Navander
Sweden
Uppsala
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dragons Tower, no doubt! Adds a great finale to the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
ASL ... yes, this is my Desert Island Game. If I have to give up all my 3000+ games and only allowed to keep one, this would be it. This bloody game stood the test of time. Around for more than 25 years - simply the best.
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmbmb
My favorite would be the Talisman (third edition): Dungeon of Doom.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John "Omega" Williams
United States
Kentwood
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The Dungeon does add alot of new characters. Another good expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SENES Alain
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The dragon tower...

The only one whom I do not have.

I have only caracters card, dungeon card and the dragon miniature. I not have the bord 3D.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John "Omega" Williams
United States
Kentwood
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
DWALIN_DRAGONFER wrote:
The dragon tower...

The only one whom I do not have. :(

I have only caracters card, dungeon card and the dragon miniature. I not have the bord 3D.

Yes. I'd love to see someone scan this out some day, mine was stolen many a year ago and its about impossible to replace at any sane cost.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Navander
Sweden
Uppsala
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you tried printing the scans that is on the Dragons Tower page? They look sharp. My tower is not in the best shape so I will print the scans, laminate them and mount them on heavyweight cardstock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SENES Alain
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw these images of the tower. I downloaded them. They seem of excellent quality.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John "Omega" Williams
United States
Kentwood
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. I was looking in the DOA files section. The images in the gallery are good. But occasionally tricky to discern where the actual cuts are.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Hoyt
United States
East Liverpool
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I really am liking the variety the City of Adventure is adding to the basic game. But the Tower wins hands down for the fact that the end game is better expanded and interesting.

Omega2064 wrote:
Yes. I was looking in the DOA files section. The images in the gallery are good. But occasionally tricky to discern where the actual cuts are.

I just built this. I added cut lines to the original scans. I mounted each sheet on thinboard(cardboard similar to Cereal Box) and it worked very, very well.

If interested, drop me a line I would be happy to send you the files. And pictures of mine.

~Will

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pen umbra
msg tools
i used the templates found on this site and pasted them to some 5mm plywood.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Freilich
United States
Feasterville/Trevose
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm interested in making the tower myself.... what are the board dimensions? It's a bit hard to tell what sizes they should be when printing them out. Would anyone be able to tell me the dimensions for the corner boards as well?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.