Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Ibarzabal

Campinas
Sao Paulo
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, so help me understand this:

How come the game is going to be released in Brazil?

http://loja.devir.com.br/home/world-of-warcraft-jogo-de-estr...

This is a new release in portuguese.

How can this game be released now? How does the license work?

I thought FFG lost the license, can a third party get a license to release the FFG game with Blizzard copyright, afterall?

Dont get me wrong, if this is legal, and i am inclined to believe it is, Devir would not be crazy releasing it if not, it is great.

Of course if you do not speak portuguese, getting it might not help, but who knows... maybe they release the board game afterwards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gláucio Reis
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Devir are probably just importing leftovers from Portugal again, as they did with Carcassonne, Settlers of Catan and the first WarCraft game some years ago.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Igor Mascarenhas
Brazil
Teixeira de Freitas
Bahia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well it works because I have my copy in hand.

I also must say that everything is in portuguese. The cards are ok, the rules not so good but in general this edition is fine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glauco Micsik Roberti
Brazil
Sao Paulo
SP
flag msg tools
Berserkr Jogos
badge
Berserkr Jogos
mbmbmbmbmb
As I distribute games published by Devir in Brazil, I can tell they received a few copies of the version released by Devir Portugal. The same happened more recently with Talisman (of which I currently have a listing on BGG Marketplace).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.