Small World Underground» Forums » Variants

Subject: Modular Board rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ramon Ostolaza
Peru
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
So, after some games I started thinking if a modular board may be a good idea, I've read something about the Small World Realms expansion and thougt that maybe just prepare a modular board so the maps may change from game to game and dont add extra rules.

Anyone had done something like that? I've got a couple of GW mighty empires boxes and this sounds like a good use... algo gives a map of the realm with some 3d texture.

I'll start this project in a couple of weeks but it wil be nice if you give me your ideas and feedback.

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lars Wagner Hansen
Denmark
Sorø
flag msg tools
designer
Any time, any place!
badge
Fingers off, that's my car!
mbmbmbmbmb
See this: Small World Realms
And this: Random Map Expansion (fan expansion for Small World)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ramon Ostolaza
Peru
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks alot this helped me a lot... the work is almost done and i simply have to prepare my tiles...

Now another question... any suggestion on additional races? for 6 players i think 4 or 5 additional racer are required. Any suggestions on what get well into underground? maybe some custom races?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.