Subject: Another add-on tile? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher Lloyd
Norway
Stavanger
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I see to recall that there was another add-on tile that could be obtained. It was a planetary fortress of some sort that actually took up two tiles.

I think the rules for it was that it counted as a hive, a starport and field generator all in one.

Anyone else remember this or know what I'm talking about?

L.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phat To

Buena Park
California
msg tools
mbmb
Does it look like this?

This was a custom made tile(s) of the Ultramarine fortress monastery on Macragge.

The only official add-on tile that GW ever had was the hive city tile. It only took up one tile but if you buy the hive city bitz pack, you get two tiles.

From the Planetary Empires rulebook "hive city counts as a spaceport tile that has one power station, one command bastion, one shield generator and one manufactorum"

In Crusade of Fire campaign book it does have add-on rules for Planetary Empires but very minor changes.

*Edit*
PE: Rok of Ages have some customize tiles like Defence Laser, warp gate, defence networks, and engine tiles. Take a look at the pdf below that GW posted in their website, it might be what you were looking for.

http://www.games-workshop.com/MEDIA_CustomProductCatalog/m10...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Lloyd
Norway
Stavanger
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks.

I'm already aware and possess the Hive tiles, but I distinctly remembered a two-tile pieces somewhere. It may have been the Ultramarines base you pictured.

L.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.