Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wayne Saunders
United States
Mechanicsville
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe I missed it (hope so), but I just read the rules and don't see that a player can rebuild a ship counter once it's dead. In other words, are players restricted to using only 8 interceptors the entire game, or can they be rebuilt afte being destroyed in combat? If they can be rebuilt, when does the player get his dead ship countes back? Sorry, probably just misisng something obvious.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Corbett
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes you can reuse ships and it is stated in the rules.

You get it back after the battle.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Kelly
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
Allow me to introduce myself. I am Hexachlorophene J. Goodfortune, Kidnapper-At-Large, and Devourer of Tortoises par Excellence, at your service.
badge
If you can read this, then this sentence is false.
mbmbmbmbmb
Page 20:

Rulebook wrote:
The Engagement round is repeated until one of the sides has been completely removed from the hex. Then the players return the destroyed Ships to their owners.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne Saunders
United States
Mechanicsville
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Ian, precisely what I was looking for.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enrique Takahashi
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I just couldn't imagine the games we've had with huge ship crashes on turn 6 then, we'd be dead meat after that...

...Even more dead meat

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.