Popular Tags: [View All]
Toco
Belgium
Vlaanderen
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Malfunction.

Oh my god. We’re missing too many team members. These kidnappings are becoming a serious threat. This time we’ll organize a rescue mission. I do not allow another Checkmate agent to be put to work in the mines or sold to the Space Marines. The all seeing eye from the Marine fortress is irritating enough. I don’t want to become the target of their Inquisitors. God knows what a captured agent would tell them after being tortured. We’ll save Grey Pawn 0. They won’t bring this one to the Marine tower!

Recon - The Checkmate team have been scouting the enemy camp for a while. A prisoner transport is immanent. Various Checkmate agents have been dispatched along the suspected routes. Stealth and surprise will be the key elements in the mission.

To our fortune the prisoner transport broke down. Only one enemy guard is present, all the others are looking for help. We must be silent.

What's that?! Sssst, the guard is walking towards us.

Time for our man on the right flank to sneak up and make a surprise charge!

Requesting assistance, the enemy carries a massive sword!

Fumble! That's a swing-and-a-miss.

Reinforcements have arrived. Taking fire! Man down!

"Target neutralized".

Results.

We had 3 gang members available for the rescue mission against 1 sentry. The diversion on the left prepared a perfect ambush from the right. Unfortunatelly the reinforcements were there one turn too soon. We bottled out and rescued the prisoner without taking serious injuries. So I call this mission a success (even if we lost the battle).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.