Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Chandler
United States
Fishers
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have owned this game for quit a while. I attempted to work thru the rules on this one a couple of times and quit and moved on to other things. I am sorry I did.

I got thru the rules today and played my first game. There are many paths to victory and it was a very enjoyable and different game than the others I have in my collection.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Shanowitz
United States
Bristol
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This game is a lot of fun, highly underrated.

If you're playing with 2 or 3 players, I recommend you use this official variant. Makes the game even better.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Chandler
United States
Fishers
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you I will use that variant. I agree it is under rated. It is a very beautiful game with some neat mechanics.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Drake
United States
Midlothian
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The big problem with the game is the variance in the bonus tiles and the strong first player advantage (made stronger by some really good bonus tiles). Essentially, this is a game where you don't want to be last... thus, players will draw cards over-and-over again in order to avoid ending the round themselves, and thus going last. If you play with competitive people on BSW... it's not uncommon for the draw-deck to be recreated and the whole process starts again.

Essentially, your greatest asset in this game is to be playing with an idiot to your right... someone who will happily take that last tile so that you can go first.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.