Hide
5 Posts

A House Divided» Forums » Rules

Subject: How are the generals used? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tim Clark
msg tools
The Mayfair edition doesnt seem to explain how the Generals are used (among many other things). Are they used as a regular piece just like all others? Seems weird that they would have no advantage, as they would be the first target in any battle and easily taken out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
p55carroll
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Games are not movies or stories; they're vehicles for creative decision making.
badge
"Desire makes everything blossom; possession makes everything wither and fade." (Marcel Proust)
mbmbmbmbmb
I suggest you use version 3.1 of the "living rules" for AHD, available free online.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Stevenson
United Kingdom
Watford
Herts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules for leaders are on pages 26 and 27 of the Mayfair rulebook. They are listed as advanced optional rules, so you might not have come across them if you were only using the four page basic rules summary booklet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Clark
msg tools
Thank you both!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob James
United States
Lafayette
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
anyone know anything about what the 6 leader counters printed in s&t magazine mean, there is numbers some in brackets likely a negative combat adjustment and astericks or double astericks on them (maybe movement?? hELP ME OUT, I never saw a way to use them in the mag it was printed in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.