3 Posts

Evolution: The Origin of Species» Forums » Rules

Subject: Rules Questions. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
A B
msg tools
mbmbmb
-As I understand Evolution, the preallocated token area is called the queue, and the allocated food bank is referred to as the stack. True?

-Is it assumed that the number of tokens provided with the game, the queue, is a finite amount, or is it a theoretically infinite amount? Is its present finite amount considered a game consideration (along with the queue for that matter)?

-Is one likely to run out of the red, blue, yellow token that come with the game? Is there a particularly goodly amount, certainly for larger numbers of simultaneous players?

-Are there more tokens included with the expansions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chien-Tsun Chen
Taiwan
Taipei
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
All tokens should not be in limited amount. You can always find some substitutes if they run short.
Only the number of red tokens in FOOD BANK (according to the die roll each turn) is limited.

And yes, the Evolution: Time to Fly comes with a few more tokens. (1 die, 8 Red, 4 Blue, 1 Yellow in my case)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Sweazey
United States
Powder Springs
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wasn't a big fan of the "chick-lets" so I replaced mine with cubes anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.