Cadu
Brazil
São Gonçalo
Rio de Janeiro
flag msg tools
Spectreman fan!
mbmbmbmbmb
After a three player session, we raised the following questions:

1) When an active player places his priest on Zeus, if he intends to choose war he must announce it (like on Ares) or not?

2) An active player places his priest on Hephaestus and he has just 4 grains. He chooses to build Temple of Demeter and receives an advance and a production of grain. Can he use the just received grains to construct the second build? If assuming that it is possible the grains will be used like wild resources, correct?

3) The effect of "Temple of Athena" is just for "A" favor or are commited to "B" favor too?

Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Archer
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1) He doesn't announce it until the resolve phase.

2) Yes, you can use the benefits of building 1 for building 2. (at least I see nothing that doesn't allow this and that is how we always play it.)

3) Either A or B you are worshiping in both locations.

BOb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cadu
Brazil
São Gonçalo
Rio de Janeiro
flag msg tools
Spectreman fan!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you Bob.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Chiarvesio
Italy
Torino
Piemonte
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
pilotbob wrote:
1) He doesn't announce it until the resolve phase.

2) Yes, you can use the benefits of building 1 for building 2. (at least I see nothing that doesn't allow this and that is how we always play it.)

3) Either A or B you are worshiping in both locations.

BOb

Everything correct (since you had a small doubt on #2 I just wanted to reassure you).

Have fun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.