Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom Hall
Australia
Alice Springs
Northern Territory
flag msg tools
mbmb
The rules state echo effects are shared in the same way as dogma effects, but also states that echo effects take place before dogma effects.

If you perform an I demand dogma effect it does not get shared. When performing echo effects do you share the echo effects with all eligible players even if it is because of an I demand dogma that you are activating?

I assume the answer is yes, as the rules state the echo effects happen before the dogma effects, therefore, you just add up the icons as for a normal dogma, perform echoes, then activate I demand effect against players with less icons than you. You will also get the free card draw if anyone shares the echo effects. Is this correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cieslik
United States
Arlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
Oh hello.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes on all counts. Echo effects are like non-demand dogma effects written on the top card, just before the demand in order of when they are executed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.