Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ken Newell
Canada
Prince George
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When the heroes are full with their max potions they can carry, and then one hero rolls a potion and inflicts damage, does the potion token go on the board for later pick up, or does it just go away immediately?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kiren Maelwulf
Canada
Richmond
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If no one can carry it no potion is added.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Öberg
Sweden
flag msg tools
Since the rules state that you can't use a potion in response of rolling a potion, and none of the heroes have room for the newlyy rolled potion, it simply disappears. Potions and hearts never stay on the board for later use.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corporal Joe Bauers
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
It's the annoying moment at the arcade when right as you're about to grab the item it blinks and fades out in front of you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Norris
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
...and J-Pop too!!!!
badge
Raina rocks!!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
That is kind of an interesting variant for those gamers that are less experienced. If they roll hearts or potions then they can be left on the board until the end of the round.

That could help those that are struggling with the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Radford
United Kingdom
Brentwood
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hang on, if you roll a potion *any* player can pick it up? I must've missed that in the rulebook. I don't have mine to hand, what page is it on?

Is that the same for hearts?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Plei Forejoy
Singapore
flag msg tools
This space for rent!
badge
Painting all these miniatures is starting to crimp my time...
mbmbmbmbmb
nicebloke wrote:
Hang on, if you roll a potion *any* player can pick it up? I must've missed that in the rulebook. I don't have mine to hand, what page is it on?

Is that the same for hearts?

P. 16, 'Rolling Hearts and Potions', Rulebook (2nd print) wrote:
Any Hero can pick up the heart or potion regardless of where they are in the dungeon, even if they didn't cause the wound.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.