Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
lorien4 lorien4
Greece
Asprovalta
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What do you think is the most enjoyable chamber card? I like very much "Treasure Hoard" and the one when you fight the Otyugh. What about you?
I am curious...

Maybe a poll?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curtis Sutherland
United States
Spring
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I really like Ash's lair. Killing massive red dragons is a favorite pastime of mine...angry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vayda
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
https://sites.google.com/site/cnjxwing/home
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hunt for Strahd pt 1 + 2.... Oh wait, chamber....
It's been a while, but I remember really liking the beholder kin even though he was a pushover. Something nostalgic about ray shooting eye stalks... Ah the weird childhoods of gamers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curtis Sutherland
United States
Spring
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
virferrorum wrote:
Hunt for Strahd pt 1 + 2.... Oh wait, chamber....
It's been a while, but I remember really liking the beholder kin even though he was a pushover. Something nostalgic about ray shooting eye stalks... Ah the weird childhoods of gamers.

I have a variant chamber card for this that someone made. Killing powerful vampires is my second favorite pastime.devil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Orlando Neto
Brazil
Rio das Ostras
Rio de Janeiro
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
treasure hoard is the frist one we play when we start a new campaign. Too much gold for the party hehe. I like all the chamber cards and I like even more when you combine hunt for strad and put the chamber as "opitional quest" to do. The chamber is closed until the group decide to open it and draw the chamber card!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.