Kris J
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
. . . or just let me nibble your soul . . . .
badge
Electra Bellum. Electra Gloriosum.
mbmbmbmbmb
Despite assurance to the contrary, I can't figure out how to place an order without a shipping charge.

Maybe the click-path I find most natural somehow gets through their deal-collecting barrier, but maybe I'm not the only one who tried to throw money at them today and left scratching their head.

I sent an e-mail. I'll post here if the issue isn't solved before I receive a reply!

KJ

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frederick Soued
United States
Fountain Hills
Arizona
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmb
Re: Up for Pre-Order! -- Anyone Else Have Trouble Pre-Ordering?
Rompcat wrote:
Despite assurance to the contrary, I can't figure out how to place an order without a shipping charge.

Maybe the click-path I find most natural somehow gets through their deal-collecting barrier, but maybe I'm not the only one who tried to throw money at them today and left scratching their head.

I sent an e-mail. I'll post here if the issue isn't solved before I receive a reply!

KJ

Hi Kris--

Sorry for the frustration you experienced in "trying to throw money at us".
We are trying to get changes implemented today to eliminate this problem, but in the event that it takes a day or two more, you and anyone else with this problem can totally rest assured that any shipping charges our system forces you to add to your order will be reversed by our shipping manager, Suzanne, at the time your order is processed. The shipping for this offer is absolutely FREE to US buyers! Regardless of the temporary flaw in our system, please place your order and be assured that shipping will be FREE if the address we are shipping to is in the US.

Thanks for your order--Rick, for Gryphon Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frederick Soued
United States
Fountain Hills
Arizona
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmb
Re: Up for Pre-Order! -- Anyone Else Have Trouble Pre-Ordering?
ricks wrote:
Rompcat wrote:

KJ

Hi Kris--

Sorry for the frustration you experienced in "trying to throw money at us".
We are trying to get changes implemented today to eliminate this problem, but in the event that it takes a day or two more, you and anyone else with this problem can totally rest assured that any shipping charges our system forces you to add to your order will be reversed by our shipping manager, Suzanne, at the time your order is processed. The shipping for this offer is absolutely FREE to US buyers! Regardless of the temporary flaw in our system, please place your order and be assured that shipping will be FREE if the address we are shipping to is in the US.

Thanks for your order--Rick, for Gryphon Games

PS (added about 6 hours later)-- Problem solved, easy to order now and no "charges for shipping" issues. Please throw money at us with reckless abandon. Rick, for Gryphon Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris J
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
. . . or just let me nibble your soul . . . .
badge
Electra Bellum. Electra Gloriosum.
mbmbmbmbmb
You have FIXED things!

I have thrown my money at you.

I hope your product delivery creates a cycle of consumerism between us!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.