Subject: Question about U.S availability (Black box edition) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ik ben een kleine boefje
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
2006/2011 (Amsterdam - Maastricht - Apeldoorn - Den Haag -Delft) Vijf jaar dat ik ga nooit vergeten.
badge
Warning: Very handsome user.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there folks, and happy 2013.

I am looking forward to get a copy of the black box but I just can´t find any here in Spain (or in Europe). A working collague is american and he is spending his hollidays with his family in Boston. I wonder if I could ask him to bring the game to Spain for me when he come back on late january after his vacation is over. But I wanted to check out first if the game is steadily and widely available in the boardgames shops there or not (I if any of you is from Boston it would be a great thing to know the game is available there).

Thanks guys.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Collin W.
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'm on the other coast in a fairly major city. It's sold out everywhere. Same with most of the online shops. One lgs has one copy of the non black box edition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ik ben een kleine boefje
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
2006/2011 (Amsterdam - Maastricht - Apeldoorn - Den Haag -Delft) Vijf jaar dat ik ga nooit vergeten.
badge
Warning: Very handsome user.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the info Colin.

Love your farting microbagde, pal

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Murphy
Australia
Pyrmont
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
People aren't waiting for their kickstarter copies anymore. No need to have copies in stores to taunt them.

B>
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy Hunt
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mb
I believe my FLGS has several copies. They will ship. http://gameniteshop.com/

They don't (yet) do online sales, but you can email or call them for info.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.