Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andy Pelton
United Kingdom
Hucknall
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have just got the Asmodee Edition of this game and I must say the rules are awful.

The rules in the files section clear quite a bit up, the main 2 points being

1) The newly placed string must pass though a station with a string on it of your colour or your starting station. It does not have to have the end of the string on it, though the each end of the string must end on a station.

2) Ownable stations, only get a token on when the 1st string is passed though that station, not when the station is placed.

Also the rules for the Fox Mind edition (similar packaging to the Asmodee edition, tho different graphic for the tiles.) have the same corrections.

All in all though the game is brilliant one of the best fillers I have played in a long while.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos Olivares Pérez
Spain
Vigo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Completely agree.

I find specially "strange" the explanation of VPs values: white circle for controlling players and black circle for not controlling players. I suppose that the controlling player must be the first player entering the station, but this is not explained anywhere.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Owen Duffy
Scotland
Glasgow
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That confused me for a bit as well, particularly as some stations can have control blocks placed on them. Not the best wording.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.