Star Trek Deck Building Game: The Next Generation» Forums » Rules

Subject: Locutus Event Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Patrick McAlpine
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
I have what might sounds like a strange question, so bear with me . . .

1) Does this event have to be completed by JUST Characters, or does the card text mean that, ON TOP of your basic ship stats, you can only use characters, and not things like Photon Torpedos, Fire all Weapons, etc.?

2) And, however it works out, is it supposed to be a thing where everyone playing can COMBINE their stats.

I'm presuming that it's only characters, no ships, and everyone can combine. But, there are people asking here, so I promised I'd get clarification from the community 'hive mind', so to speak. ;-)

Thanks!

EdgewoodDirk

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Fanchi
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
EdgewoodDirk007 wrote:
1) Does this event have to be completed by JUST Characters, or does the card text mean that, ON TOP of your basic ship stats, you can only use characters, and not things like Photon Torpedos, Fire all Weapons, etc.?

Ship stats are not counted either. You need the stats from characters only.

EdgewoodDirk007 wrote:
2) And, however it works out, is it supposed to be a thing where everyone playing can COMBINE their stats.

Yes, all players combine their stats.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.