Subject: Games Played: 2012 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David and Natalie
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmb
I know this gets done every year, but I always find it interesting.

I've recorded all my plays from 2012, as long as those plays were done with other people around a table. (No solo plays, games against AI, or iPhone shindigs were recorded.) Also, if I played a game with an expansion, I only recorded the base game.

In all, I played 90 different titles for a total of 265 games.

Games by quantity:
19 - 7 Wonders, The Resistance
15 - Race For The Galaxy
9 - Ca$h 'n Gun$, Puerto Rico: Limited Anniversary Edition, Unpublished Prototype
8 - Discworld: Ankh-Morpork
7 - Dominion
5 - Nefarious, Space Alert
4 - Bohnanza, Buccaneer (a.k.a The Pirates), Coloretto, Colosseum, Endeavor, Merchants & Marauders, The Pillars of the Earth, Stone Age, Ticket to Ride: Europe, Tsuro, Tsuro of the Seas
3 - Alien Frontiers, Bang!, Dice Town, DVONN, Flash Point: Fire Rescue, Fluxx, Incan Gold, Infiltration, Jamaica, King of Tokyo, Lords of Waterdeep, The Manhattan Project, Power Grid, The Settlers of Catan, Takenoko, Ticket to Ride
2 - Airlines Europe, Alhambra, Apples to Apples, Eclipse, Flash Duel: Second Edition, For Sale, Gulo Gulo, Hive, Junta: Viva el Presidente!, Lost Cities, PitchCar, Saboteur, Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game, Village, Yikerz!
1 - Among the Stars, Android: Netrunner, Battle Line, The Bottle Imp, Bunny Bunny Moose Moose, Carcassonne, Chicken Cha Cha Cha, Citadels, Escape from Colditz, Escape: The Curse of the Temple, Fairy Tale, Formula Motor Racing, Fortune and Glory: The Cliffhanger Game, A Game of Thrones (second edition), Gauntlet of Fools, Glory to Rome, Guillotine, Le Havre, Hey, That's My Fish!, Kingmaker, Liar's Dice, Mare Nostrum, Notre Dame, Pandemic, Piece o' Cake, PitchCar Mini, Puerto Rico, Saboteur 2, Small World Underground, Snow Tails, Struggle of Empires, Sushizock im Gockelwok, Through the Desert, Tobago, Traders of Carthage, Wings of War: Deluxe Set, Wiz-War (eighth edition), Yggdrasil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Holmes
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmb
What no BSG?

Is 7 wonders base only, or with expansions?

And interestly but unsurprisingly the quicker games tended to get played more often.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gareth Reynolds
New Zealand
Christchurch
Canterbury
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the interests of reducing redundant posting.
2012 Fives and Dimes (Avron)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David and Natalie
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmb
j_holmes wrote:
What no BSG?

Yep, never played it.

j_holmes wrote:

Mostly with Leaders. Once with both Leaders and Cities, and at least once without any expansions.

j_holmes wrote:
And interestly but unsurprisingly the quicker games tended to get played more often.

Yeah, that's the factor that always skews these lists!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Holmes
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmb
seriouslyboard wrote:
j_holmes wrote:
What no BSG?

Yep, never played it.

Well, if you find yourself in Dunedin in 2013 and want to be called a cylon for 3 hrs, be sure to let us know and we'll sort something out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bishop of East Anglia
New Zealand
Christchurch
i actually live in Wellington
flag msg tools
I'm, I'm afraid there's been a mistake. The man who has been speaking to you is an impostor. He is not in fact the Bishop of East Anglia, but a man wanted by the police. I am the Bishop of East Anglia and anyone who doesn't believe me can look me up
badge
Golden Camel !!!
mbmbmbmbmb
seriouslyboard wrote:
j_holmes wrote:
What no BSG?

Yep, never played it.

j_holmes wrote:

Mostly with Leaders. Once with both Leaders and Cities, and at least once without any expansions.

j_holmes wrote:

I have an in shrink copy I am intending to sell- and for you David maybe just give
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Groen
New Zealand
Christchurch
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
106 plays with 56 different games.

7 PLAYS
Incan Gold
Werewolf
Zombie Dice

6 PLAYS
Sentinels of the Multiverse

4 PLAYS
Dominion
Quarriors!

3 PLAYS
Battlestar Galactica
The Castle of the Devil
King of Tokyo
Mage Knight Board Game

2 PLAYS
Blood Bowl: Team Manager - The Card Game
Discworld: Ankh-Morpork
Eclipse
Forbidden Island
Fortune and Glory: The Cliffhanger Game
Isla Dorada
Polarity
The Resistance
San Juan
The Settlers of Catan
Small World
Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game
Tsuro

1 PLAY
7 Wonders
Ad Astra
Age of Mythology: The Boardgame
Airlines Europe
Apples to Apples
Bohnanza
Ca$h 'n Gun$
Category 5
Chicken Caesar
Chinatown
Citadels
Cosmic Encounter
Divinare
Dixit
Fury of Dracula
Galaxy Trucker
GOSU
Hey, That's My Fish!
Inkognito
Lord of the Rings
Lords of Waterdeep
Lost Cities: The Board Game
Mission: Red Planet
The Pillars of the Earth
Power Grid: The First Sparks
Rex: Final Days of an Empire
Roll Through the Ages: The Bronze Age
Stronghold
Tantrix
Through the Desert
Trigger!
Witch of Salem
Witch's Brew

Highlights for me would be Chicken Ceasar, Rex, Sentinals otM and Battlestar.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David and Natalie
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmb
j_holmes wrote:
seriouslyboard wrote:
j_holmes wrote:
What no BSG?

Yep, never played it.

Well, if you find yourself in Dunedin in 2013 and want to be called a cylon for 3 hrs, be sure to let us know and we'll sort something out.

Haha, sounds good, and likewise if you ever make it up to Tauranga or to a BGBTB.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David and Natalie
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmb
SamNzed wrote:
seriouslyboard wrote:
j_holmes wrote:
What no BSG?

Yep, never played it.

j_holmes wrote:

j_holmes wrote:

I have an in shrink copy I am intending to sell- and for you David maybe just give

Very kind of you, Sam, but keep it. I'm expecting to be in Christchurch at some point, possibly in January, so maybe you can open it then and we can have a game? (It depends on how much time I get in the city, though!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bishop of East Anglia
New Zealand
Christchurch
flag msg tools
I'm, I'm afraid there's been a mistake. The man who has been speaking to you is an impostor. He is not in fact the Bishop of East Anglia, but a man wanted by the police. I am the Bishop of East Anglia and anyone who doesn't believe me can look me up
badge
Golden Camel !!!
mbmbmbmbmb
seriouslyboard wrote:
SamNzed wrote:
seriouslyboard wrote:
j_holmes wrote:
What no BSG?

Yep, never played it.

j_holmes wrote:

j_holmes wrote:

Very kind of you, Sam, but keep it. I'm expecting to be in Christchurch at some point, possibly in January, so maybe you can open it then and we can have a game? (It depends on how much time I get in the city, though!)

Yes do come and see me. I have other games we can play and if you ask anyone you really don't want me explaining anything as complicated as BSG to you, and I know we can organise a game of that if you want
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Douglas
New Zealand
Christchurch
Canterbury
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, you're really being too hard on yourself Sam!

I'm sure John and our American friends would be up for a three hour session of calling David a Cylon!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David and Natalie
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmb
JohnnyG wrote:

How does it compare to the original Dune?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon Roach
New Zealand
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
I record most of my games except prototypes, and that would increase it significantly, probably by 50-60 at a calculated guess.

I managed 331, about 100 short of last year. There was about 54 base games excluding expansions, so most of my collection got played plenty of times.

Statistically there is a good explanation for this, I played many more longer games. I got in 5 BSG games, so that made me happy as each was a 5hr monster. Lords of Waterdeep got the most plays, in many cases teaching 5-player games. Castles of Burgandy also got many outings, I know I am a few short on recording, and that is also a 2.5hrs.

In fact I would say a lot of my gaming is teaching people, and that tends to make slightly longer games.

Like everyone, I would like to get more time to get some more games out more often, I know this will be for some bigger games. My enviable problem is that Ann is bringing back lots of games from the USA in 2-weeks, and that is just going to add to my problems as I get many new pieces of cardboard and plastic to play with (about 14 games from memory).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Saggers
New Zealand
Raumati South
Kapiti Coast
flag msg tools
Kapiti Gaming Basterds - Leave your conscience and scruples at the door. Pants optional.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
x67 - Monopoly Deal Card Game (I play this mostly with the kids and there are lot more games of this off the record)

x18 - Wizard (gaming group favourite)

x12 - No Thanks!

x10 - Cosmic Encounter

x09 - Risk Legacy

x05 - Battlestar Galactica, Tichu, Dixit

x04 - Saboteur

x03 - Forbidden Island, Hey, That's My Fish!, Junta: Viva el Presidente!, Lords of Waterdeep, Pandemic, The Resistance

x02 - Castle Keep, Doom: The Boardgame, Dungeons & Dragons: Castle Ravenloft Board Game, Heroscape, Infiltration, Nostra City

x01 - Bohnanza, Cutthroat Caverns, Eclipse, Fury of Dracula, A Game of Thrones: The Board Game, Summoner Wars, Survive: Escape from Atlantis!

I usually only play about once a fortnight with a regular small gaming group, so we're averaging about 4 games per session (usually one 3-4 hour game, followed by a couple of shorter games).

I think I need to game with Gordon more in 2013 to get my average up. laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Louise McCully
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My meta-game for the year was to play 100 games, and I made it with 135 games (and not massively helped by the fillers). I do not have a partner who plays so I am limited to getting organised!

The three versions of Timeline is my most played game at 13 plays

9 plays
Telestrations
Escape the curse of the Temple

5 plays
Takenoko

4 plays
Paris Connection
Power Grid: First Sparks

3 plays
Dungeon Petz
Fortuna
Kittens in a Blender

2 plays
Ad Astra
Core Worlds
Evo
A Fistful of Penguins
Lancaster
Last Will
Lords of Waterdeep
Last Temple
Mage knight
The mines of Zavandor
Pantheon
The Red Dragon Inn
Saboteur
Sequence
sorry! Sliders
Tsuro
Tzolk'in:the Mayan Calander
Village

And a bunch of ones which will not be listed.

Of the 135 played, 47 games were new to me.

In the fillers category I'm pleased about finding Timelines, Telestrations and Escape the curse of the temple.

As to the others it's hard to choose a favourite so instead I will mention two that don't feature much here on BGG.

Fortuna - I really enjoy it, tight game in which I am desperate to do so many things but am extremely limited in how many actions I can do. So it comes down to what I want more to do out of the available actions.

The Mines of Zavandor - nice auction game in which a player who has never played the game won't get left behind due to not understanding the relative worth when bidding because the game does a good job of demonstrating worth (so long as the teacher points out getting a mine early is important). I do find auction games frustrating when you need to play them a couple of times before you get a chance of actually winning, this I believe is not one of those games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David and Natalie
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmb
rhianna_ wrote:
...I'm pleased about finding...Escape the curse of the temple.

This game is awesome! I'm really looking to playing it some more. I think it's going to be a big hit in 2013.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Louise McCully
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
seriouslyboard wrote:
rhianna_ wrote:
...I'm pleased about finding...Escape the curse of the temple.

This game is awesome! I'm really looking to playing it some more. I think it's going to be a big hit in 2013.

I am really pleased I kickstartered it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon Roach
New Zealand
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
I have been telling you that you need to come round more.

Hope to see you Saturday the 5th Jan. then, 1pm onwards, we might get your average up some more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bishop of East Anglia
New Zealand
Christchurch
flag msg tools
badge
Golden Camel !!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Witch of Salem 45
Elder Sign 11
Zombie Dice 10
The Resistance 9
The Castle of the Devil 8
Forbidden Island 7
Incan Gold 7
Santiago de Cuba 7
The Road to Canterbury 6
Airlines Europe 5
Hey, That's My Fish! 5
Liar's Dice 5
Saboteur 5
Shadows over Camelot 5
The Werewolves of Miller's Hollow 5
Bang! 4
Biblios 4
Ca$h 'n Gun$ 4
Divinare 4
Heimlich & Co. 4
I'm the Boss! 4
The Adventurers: The Temple of Chac 3
Citadels 3
Discworld: Ankh-Morpork 3
Fearsome Floors 3
The Game of Life 3
Isla Dorada 3
Junta: Viva el Presidente! 3
Mission: Red Planet 3
Topas 3
A Touch of Evil: Something Wicked 3
A Touch of Evil: The Supernatural Game 3
Wasabi! 3
Zombies!!! 3
Army Vs. Aliens 2
Battlestar Galactica 2
Bohnanza 2
Chez Geek 2
Chicken Caesar 2
Chinatown 2
Cuba 2
CUPONK 2
Defenders of the Realm 2
Fortune and Glory: The Cliffhanger Game 2
Havana 2
Inkognito 2
Jamaica 2
Kolejka 2
Monsters Menace America 2
Mr. Jack 2
Murder, She Wrote 2
Nuns on the Run 2
Power Grid: The First Sparks 2
Tobago 2
TransAmerica 2
Tricky Bid 2
Twilight Struggle 2
Wars of the Roses: Lancaster vs. York 2
Ad Astra 1
The Adventurers: The Pyramid of Horus 1
Al Cabohne 1
Ave Caesar 1
Battlestar Galactica: Pegasus Expansion 1
Betrayal at House on the Hill 1
Break the Safe 1
Carcassonne: The Castle 1
Castle Panic 1
Coloretto 1
Dice Town 1
Dominion 1
Dream Factory 1
Flash Point: Fire Rescue 1
Friedrich 1
Fury of Dracula 1
Hoity Toity 1
In the Year of the Dragon 1
Kill Doctor Lucky 1
King of Tokyo 1
Kremlin 1
Last Night on Earth: The Zombie Game 1
Long Shot 1
Lords of Waterdeep 1
Lupus in Tabula 1
Manhunt 1
Matakana 1
Monopoly Deal Card Game 1
Nefarious 1
Niagara 1
Oh No...Zombies! 1
Palazzo 1
Pandemic 1
Pirate Fluxx 1
Pit 1
Power Grid 1
Power Struggle 1
The Resistance: Avalon 1
Sator Arepo Tenet Opera Rotas 1
Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective 1
Ticket to Ride 1
Ticket to Ride: Nordic Countries 1
Toledo 1
A Touch of Evil: The Coast 1
Wendy: Im Galopp 1
Witch's Brew 1

I think it's 306- about a third of
Gareth Reynolds
New Zealand
Christchurch
Canterbury
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
's 2012 plays
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Groen
New Zealand
Christchurch
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
seriouslyboard wrote:
JohnnyG wrote:

How does it compare to the original Dune?

I've never played Dune but all through Rex I kept linking the races and powers back to Dune's story.

What I liked most about Rex was aligning two or three players together changed the game in a big way but then another alliance phase came up and things could change all over again.

If you do have time when you're in Christchurch there is always a group ready and willing to play BSG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Liken
New Zealand
Christchurch
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fun thread as usual.

Mine is same criteria as yours David. I don't include any computer based games even pass and play ipad games (which would account for plenty this year - we normally play with AI added to a two-player pass and play anyway)

A total of 207 games.

By quantity (4+ games)

Biblios 18
Vikings 12 - one of our go-to games for a 45 minute 3-player.
7 Wonders 11
Notre Dame 10 - had a real burst on this one early in the year
Saint Petersburg 10 - another go-to title for an under one hour 3-player
Jaipur 7
Kingdom Builder 7
Lords of Waterdeep 7
Settlers of Catan 7
Werewolves of Millers Hollow 7
Dominion 6 - well down on previous years!
Hey thats my Fish 6
For Sale 5
Castles of Burgundy 4

Surprise of the year - probably Waterdeep - wasn't really that fussed on even playing it at first, but have enjoyed it - fairly unchallenging, but works well for what it is.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alistair Stafford
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A massive 288 games (including expansions) no iOS recordings only face to face. 115 Different game (Not counting expansions)

Major highlights include:

Risk Legacy - Like nothing I have ever played before
All Creatures Big and Small - Our new go to cafe game (Anaise has got way too good though and I cannot beat her )
Doom - I have had this for ages but never really played it. I have been playing through two player with a friend who is a big fan of the computer game so he loves it.
Resistance - Played while tramping in the Nelson Lakes in March. Also in August we started filming a live action Resistance movie based on the game. The first cut with just the principal interiors and Mission 1 exteriors is looking good (In my director/editors opinion (read: totally biased))
Bunny Bunny Moose Moose - Those of you at Wellycon will remember the odd group in the corner on Sunday making strange faces
BSG at Auckland BGBTB - The most masterful win by the cylons I have ever seen. Convincing a colour blind player that they had played the wrong card was the work of an evil genius.
Lunch money - earns the dubious title of worst game I played all year.

2012 was a great year of games and a big thanks to David for being a big part in bringing the NZ community together with all the boardgames by the bay events, and Andrew for being the Wellycon master.

14 Plays
Dixit Odyssey

11 Plays
Fortune and Glory: The Cliffhanger Game

10 Plays
The Resistance

9 Plays
Dungeons & Dragons (3.5 Edition)
Jungle Speed
Unpublished Prototypes

7 Plays
Risk Legacy

6 Plays
Last Night on Earth: The Zombie Game

5 Plays
Agricola: All Creatures Big and Small, Bang!, Doom: The Boardgame, Mansions of Madness, Monopoly Deal Card Game, Tsuro

4 Plays
A la carte, Battlestar Galactica, Blokus 3D, Pandemic: On the Brink

3 Plays
Arkham Horror, Battlestar Galactica: Exodus Expansion, Battlestar Galactica: Pegasus Expansion, Descent: Journeys in the Dark (second edition), Duel in the Dark, Europe Engulfed, The Manhattan Project, Pandemic, The Resistance: Avalon, The Rivals for Catan, TransAmerica, The World Cup Card Game 2010

2 Plays
221B Baker Street: The Master Detective Game, Airlines Europe, Arkham Horror: The Black Goat of the Woods Expansion, Bananagrams, Betrayal at House on the Hill, Biblios, Ca$h 'n Gun$, Category 5, DVONN, Elk Fest, Fearsome Floors, Flash Point: Fire Rescue, HeroQuest, Incan Gold, Jambo, Kenakalan, Lord of the Rings, Lost Cities, The Pillars of the Earth, Sid Meier's Civilization: The Board Game, Twilight Imperium (third edition) + Shards of the Throne + Shattered Empire, Wiz-War, Zooloretto

1 Play
7 Wonders, The Adventurers: The Temple of Chac, Agricola, Alhambra, Arkham Horror: Curse of the Dark Pharaoh Expansion, Arkham Horror: Dunwich Horror Expansion, Arkham Horror: The King in Yellow Expansion, Blokus, Blood Bowl: Team Manager - The Card Game, Bohnanza, Botswana, Break the Safe, Bunny Bunny Moose Moose, Carcassonne + The Princess & the Dragon + The Tower, Cargo Noir, The Castle of the Devil, Citadels, Colosseum, Cranium Dice Game, Creationary, Dixit, Dixit 2, Dixit: Journey, duck! duck! Go!, Dungeons & Dragons: Castle Ravenloft Board Game, Edel, Stein & Reich, Endeavor, Feudality, Forbidden Island, Formula D, A Game of Thrones (first edition), Gauntlet of Fools, Glory to Rome ,HeroClix, King of Tokyo, Liberté, Lords of Waterdeep, Lunch Money + Sticks and Stones, Mansions of Madness: Forbidden Alchemy, Mao, Maori, On the Underground, Order of the Stick Adventure Game: The Dungeon of Dorukan + The Shortening, Pirate's Cove, Pit, Power Grid: The First Sparks , Priests of Ra, Queen's Necklace, Ra, Rattus, Risk Express, Saboteur + Saboteur 2, Set, The Settlers of Catan, Shear Panic, Small World+Cursed!, Space Hulk (3rd edition), Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game, Stone Age, La Strada, Takenoko, Tales of the Arabian Nights, Thebes, Thud, Thurn and Taxis, Tic-Tac-Toe, Ticket to Ride +USA 1910, Tobago, Tyrus, Wings of War: Famous Aces, Witch's Brew, Zombie Fluxx, Zooloretto - Building Sites, Zooloretto - The Petting Zoo

Hope 2013 is just as good!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
New Zealand
Dunedin
flag msg tools
Death and Taxis wrote:

I usually only play about once a fortnight with a regular small gaming group, so we're averaging about 4 games per session (usually one 3-4 hour game, followed by a couple of shorter games).

No TI:3 all year, Michael? We really need to remedy that when I'm back in Godzone come May.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Saggers
New Zealand
Raumati South
Kapiti Coast
flag msg tools
Kapiti Gaming Basterds - Leave your conscience and scruples at the door. Pants optional.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wolvendancer wrote:
Death and Taxis wrote:

No TI:3 all year, Michael? We really need to remedy that when I'm back in Godzone come May.

Hate to admit this as a card-carrying Ameritrasher, but Eclipse kinda killed TI:3 in my group. whistle

The guy who still owns TI:3 in our group doesn't agree for obvious reasons, but he's struggling to get anyone to play now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Anderson
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
About 364 games played, 141 distinct and perhaps 48 new to me, with a very long tail of games played once and a couple of incomplete games.

Games by quantity
17 - Frank's Zoo
15 - London
9 - Around the World in 80 Days, Monopoly Deal Card Game, Vegas Showdown, Sticheln
8 - Battle Cry, Navegador, Ra, Tichu
7 - Money!
6 - Coloretto
5 - 10 Days in Africa, California, Detroit-Cleveland Grand Prix, Expedition, Hacienda, Nefarious, Power Grid: The First Sparks
4 - 10 Days in Europe, 7 Wonders, Ave Caesar, Beowulf: The Legend, Traumfabrik, Elfenland, Imperial, Taj Mahal, War of the Ring
3 - Battle Line, Bohnanza, Glen More, Guillotine, Havoc: The Hundred Years War, Kingdoms, Martian Dice, Merchants of Amsterdam, Metropolys, Nexus Ops, Roll Through the Ages: The Bronze Age, Stone Age, La Strada, Streetcar, Through the Desert, Trans Europa, Tsuro, Vasco da Gama, Village
2 - Age of Steam Expansion: Europe, Age of Industry Expansion #1: Minnesota, Alhambra, Aton, Batavia, Carson City, Caylus Magna Carta, Condottiere, En Garde, Evo, For Sale, Galaxy Trucker, Incan Gold, King Me!, Lancaster, Last Will, Lords of Waterdeep, Mamma Mia! Plus, No Thanks!, Oasis, On the Underground, Ora et Labora, Piece o' Cake, R-Eco, Hornochsen, Walk the Dogs, Wyatt Earp
1 - Age of Steam Expansion: America, 7 Wonders: Cities, The Adventurers: The Pyramid of Horus, Age of Steam Expansion: 1830's Pennsylvania, Airships, Amun-Re, Andromeda, Asteroyds, Attika, Automobile, Blue Moon City: Expansion Tile Sets 1 & 2, Brass, The Bridges of Shangri-La, Ca$h 'n Gun$, The Castle of the Devil, Coney Island, Container, Diamant, Dixit Odyssey, Drakon (third edition), Dungeon Petz, Edel, Stein & Reich, Era of Inventions, FAB: The Bulge, Fairy Tale, Finca, Formula Motor Racing, Frag, Fzzzt!, Galaxy Trucker: The Big Expansion, Genoa, Grand Cru, El Grande, Haggis, Im Reich der Wüstensöhne, In the Year of the Dragon, Intrigue, Kenakalan, King of Tokyo, Kolonisten van Catan Lage Landen, Leaping Lemmings, Loot, Lords of Scotland, Louis XIV, Magic: The Gathering, Marrakech, Merchant of Venus, Mesopotamia, Mogul, Monty Python Fluxx, New England, Olympos, Paris Connection, Portobello Market, Puerto Rico, Raid the Pantry, Railways of England and Wales, Risk 2210 A.D., The Road to Canterbury, Samurai, Santiago, Sultan, Sylla, Thurn and Taxis: Power and Glory, Timbuktu, Tinners' Trail, Trajan, Triumvirate, Unpublished Prototype, Wallenstein
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.