$10.00
Recommend
5 
 Thumb up
 Hide
16 Posts

Advanced Squad Leader» Forums » General

Subject: ASL Microbadge Help rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Spencer Armstrong
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If anybody knows how to make microbadges and would be willing to help me out, please drop me a line privately or email me at ssa415-at-gmail-dot-com. Thanks!

S
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eoin Corrigan
Ireland
Wexford Town
flag msg tools
designer
ASL Fanatic
badge
Royal Dublin Fusiliers "Spectamur Agendo"
mbmbmbmbmb
Thinking about an eASL League microbadge? That would be splendid!

Incidentally, in case you are short on offers, the microbadge designers who hang out in the microbadge design and submission thread can be very helpful and often respond to requests for designs!
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spencer Armstrong
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Eoin Corrigan wrote:
Thinking about an eASL League microbadge? That would be splendid!

Incidentally, in case you are short on offers, the microbadge designers who hang out in the microbadge design and submission thread can be very helpful and often respond to requests for designs!


Why, yes, I am.

And I found the thread and posted. Thanks, Eoin.

S
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spencer Armstrong
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Michael Dorosh wrote:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/microbadges?creator=Michael+Dor...

FWIW

No idea what a dot - com is. I check the geekmail here regularly though.


Email address spelled out to avoid spambots/phishing.

S
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robin REEVE
Switzerland
St-Légier
Vaud
flag msg tools
Looking for a game session in Switzerland? Send me a pm!
mbmbmbmbmb
I asked BGG the same question some time ago.

Here was their answer :

The majority of microbadges you see on the site are made by your fellow members of the community. You can read more about the process here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/842927/microbadge-submis...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
skippen
United States
Greeley
Colorado
flag msg tools
admin
Cary Grant, 1904 - 1986
badge
How old Cary Grant? Old Cary Grant fine. How you?
mb
Here is the wiki for the creation process: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/Microbadge_Design_and...
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spencer Armstrong
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, guys. Looks like we got it sorted, just awaiting submission.

S
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Humphries
Philippines
Unspecified
Metro Manila
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great idea Spencer, good luck on the approval. I submitted one for the ladder, using the tab icon from the ladder site.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spencer Armstrong
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mark_WH wrote:
Great idea Spencer, good luck on the approval. I submitted one for the ladder, using the tab icon from the ladder site.


Yep, I saw that... That's the ASL Ladder, always following the eASLeague.

S
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Humphries
Philippines
Unspecified
Metro Manila
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Spencer Armstrong wrote:
Mark_WH wrote:
Great idea Spencer, good luck on the approval. I submitted one for the ladder, using the tab icon from the ladder site.


Yep, I saw that... That's the ASL Ladder, always following the eASLeague.

S


It's my lot in life
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spencer Armstrong
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Look what got through modding...

eASLeague microbadge now available, see my slot 4!

S
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miikka Sohlman
Finland
Lahti
flag msg tools
I live in the city of Gulf, on the shores of Lake Water. This fun fact has nothing to do with this badge you're pointing at.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pretty nice
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martí Cabré

Terrassa
Catalonia, Spain
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Spencer, you might want to edit the microbadge description. Just clik the MB.

And you can post it in a msg body like this:

[ microbadge=26613 ] without the blank spaces

mb

So you are not stuck with it in your 4th slot forever.

Edit:grammar.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spencer Armstrong
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
marticabre wrote:
Spencer, you might want to edit the microbadge description. Just clik the MB.

And you can post it in a msg body like this:

[ microbadge=26613 ] without the blank spaces

mb

So you are not stuck with it in your 4th slot forever.

Edit:grammar.


The description? What do you mean? (Also, I'm not the owner, so not sure I can?)

Thanks for the tip on posting it online.

mb FTW!

S
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martí Cabré

Terrassa
Catalonia, Spain
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you click on the MB it takes you to a wiki page where te MB creator has written "I hope that someone writes here the description of what this MB means".

I guess they are not much into ASL.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spencer Armstrong
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
marticabre wrote:
If you click on the MB it takes you to a wiki page where te MB creator has written "I hope that someone writes here the description of what this MB means".

I guess they are not much into ASL.


Got it, done and thanks.

No, the designer volunteered in the microbadge thread, no connection to ASL AFAICT.

S
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.