Subject: Reward questions from a confused newbie rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bob Evans
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
Okay I got the game for xmas and it seems fun, but I am slightly confused by an aspect of rewards from mission.
I seem to have seen here the idea that rewards are on going once you have completed a mission. does that mean if a reward is +3 searches, on every turn I now have 1+3 (4) searches I can do in addition to whatever I may earn from cards played that round?
Also when it says draw two card at the end of your turn I assume that means for my next turn I will have a hand of 7. (my five draw +the two reward.)
Is this all correct?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Cassens
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mb
The rewards only happen once, unless somehow it becomes stated otherwise on one of the cards in the future. So if you got +3 searches, you would have three more searches this turn, but not in subsequent turns.

As for rewards that have you draw cards at the end of your turn, yes, you would have a larger hand for the next turn.

Hope this helps, I love this iteration of the game.

Cheers,

Jacovis

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.