Subject: Extra counters included in Special Ops #3. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe Norris
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
There is a road, no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of night, and if you go no one may follow, that path is for your steps alone. Ripple in still water, when there is no pebble tossed, nor wind to blow.
badge
To seek the sacred river Alph, to walk the caves of ice, to break my fast on honey dew and drink the milk of paradise... I had heard the whispered tales of immortality, the deepest mystery, from an ancient book I took a clue.
mbmbmbmbmb
For those wondering, or have not found the information elsewhere, here is a list of extra counters included with issue #3 and to which game they are for. Please note that I have listed the counters as they are described on the counter sheet. I will edit this post if errors are discovered and apologize in advance if I missed anything.

Guderian's Blitzkrieg II (2011 ver.)- 37 replacement counters

Case Blue - 2 replacement counters

Baltic Gap - 14 FD's, 6 replacement and 1 variant counter

No Question of Surrender - 3 counters

Where Eagles Dare - 9 counters

ASL Starter Kit scenario S52: Extraordinary Bravery - 16 counters

ASL scenario O5: The Tsar's Infernal Machine - 16 counters

All other counters on sheet are for Tannenberg 1914 which is the game included with the issue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hladik
United States
Edmond
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you're adventurous, you can add it to the contents list on the wiki page... Special Ops
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.