$10.00
Gordon Blizzard
United States
Winfield
West Virginia
flag msg tools
Would increasing all morale/armor values by 11 and excluding the defensive roll change anything? I think it might be a way to make the game go a little bit more quickly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chadwik
United States
Santa Rosa
California
flag msg tools
designer
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
mbmbmb
It would change quite a bit: high-FP shots against low-armor targets (and vice versa) would be automatic hits (misses) instead of high (low) probability events.

For example, assuming no modifiers a German FlaK gun firing at the flank of a T-60 in scenario 8 is an auto-kill (I start at 25 FP and roll 2d10; you'd start at 22 armor and get nothing) instead of playing by the rules as written where it is a high-probability kill (my attack will be 27-45; your defense will be 13-31).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wilson
Canada
Riverview
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the time it takes you to mentally calculate the 11 to the defence you could just roll the dice and add that number instead

And the game will play as it was designed to ( and playtested to work as)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.