Hide
7 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Do It Yourself

Subject: i want to buy your used kard kutter rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: kardkutter [+] [View All]
dan a
msg tools
i am looking to buy someones used kardkutter. hopefully one set to cut letter size 8.5x11 into 9 - 88mm 63mm cards. anyone who could point me in the right direction would be helpful too

(obviously none are on ebay or library.com)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Rowse
United Kingdom
North London
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
If you get desperate enough to contemplate paying for shipping from the UK (I assume you're in the US), I use my kardkutter sufficiently rarely (I have a toddler that takes up most of my spare time) that I'd consider onselling it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dan a
msg tools
thank you for the offer but i managed to find a guy on ebay that sells ones for buissness cards that says he can make/order a custom one for playing cards. said 2-3 weeks so i will post again here when i get it if anyone is interested.

i know it was a ROYAL PAIN for me trying to find one after lybrary.com sold out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Rowse
United Kingdom
North London
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Good work - definitely post your experiences and the costs involved! I have been really impressed by every aspect of the Kardkutter I bought, so it's a shame that lybrary have run out of stock (and are not sure whether they'll get more, apparently).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dan a
msg tools
kardkutter arrived earlier than expected and as described and works as expected. Quite a bit more than what lybrary.com was charging but seems the only way to get one. (there is a kardkutter website that offered it for less but i guess i am paranoid and was willing to pay extra for the ebay buyer protections)
Anyways if anyone else wants to go the same route as me the guy’s ebay user name is “cardsharkcutters” and he charged me $247.50 (shipping included)
If I had bought it from the website I found (http://www.rhematec.com/) he offered it for 123+67 shipping.
Hope this info helps any weary internet searchers. Good luck all
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Rowse
United Kingdom
North London
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Brilliant! The model on the Rhematec site looks pretty similar to what I got from Lybrary. In your opinion, is what you have the same product as this:

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/765941/kardkutter-review-and...

If so, well done - you've not only found an alternative source for Kardkutter machines, you've found one that offers a range of different sizes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lord Arach
United States
Kingwood
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Out of curiosity and if it's still available, how much would it cost for the Kardkutter to ship from the UK to Texas?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.