Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
ZomBen Deranged
Canada
St. John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, I've never sold a game on here before but I was hoping to sell off a full collection of expansions for the game Zombies!!!

I have expansions 2, 3, 3.5, 4, 5 and 6.

Is there a way in the market place I can sell all in one package or do I have to sell and ship individually?

Could someone please tell me if I can and if so, how do I go about it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Uncle Ralf
Netherlands
Amersfoort
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think you can sell lots of games via the geek marketplace, since you can only add items from the game's page. Not for real money, that is. You can put it up in a GG auction, but I presume you're not interested in that.

Just my two cents, but don't you think selling them individually would benefit you more? That way if someone is just missing, say, expansion 5, he could buy this individually from you. Selling the whole lot is only really beneficial for people who don't own any expansion at all and want them all at the same time. A smaller market than selling them off individually if you ask me.

Good luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.