Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcos Estevo
Brazil
Brasilia
DF
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks for this selection. Really nice photos here!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kim K
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Easy to miss some of these the first time around.
Thanks for a second chance!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GMOFreePortland.com
United States
Oregon City
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
ii desu. It is good.
badge
The answer to your question is hinted at below. GM me for more details.
mbmbmbmb
My grandfather and his Cribbage board are here! Thanks Aldie!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manchuwok
Canada
Mission
BC
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Great work everyone! Keep your best photo in mind for the upcoming annual BGG Photo of the Year contest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Miller
United States
Ogden
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since "People" and "Creative" pictures are no longer automatically included on the front page by default, and thus get less thumbs due to underexposure, I think it would be neat to see the three categories broken out from one another (as in: Top "Game" Images of 2012, Top "People" Images of 2012, Top "Creative" Images of 2012).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Goddard
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pleasantly surprised at the lack of cleavage and rise in creativity for the top photos.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafael M
Puerto Rico
del Noreste
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Beautiful gaming goodness. *tear*

And hey, there's mine! (BGG;R18. C4)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan W
United States
Jacksonville
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OOOOO! googoo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henk Rolleman
Netherlands
Eemdijk
Utrecht
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mildthrill wrote:
Since "People" and "Creative" pictures are no longer automatically included on the front page by default, and thus get less thumbs due to underexposure, I think it would be neat to see the three categories broken out from one another (as in: Top "Game" Images of 2012, Top "People" Images of 2012, Top "Creative" Images of 2012).

I had the same though :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henk Rolleman
Netherlands
Eemdijk
Utrecht
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
manchuwok wrote:
Great work everyone! Keep your best photo in mind for the upcoming annual BGG Photo of the Year contest.

Just send me a reminder :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Lopuszanski
United States
North Wales
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
So hear me roar! RAWR!
badge
Her Serenity, The Lady of Pain.
mbmbmbmbmb
mildthrill wrote:

I agree. I was looking for some blonde bombshell playing board games to be the top picture!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mildthrill wrote:

Not included by default is one thing, but I'm still peeved I can't turn MY DEFAULT to on. The people who get upset by those things can leave them not shown, but I WANT to see them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yargo wrote:
mildthrill wrote:

Not included by default is one thing, but I'm still peeved I can't turn MY DEFAULT to on. The people who get upset by those things can leave them not shown, but I WANT to see them.

Totally agree. I wish we had that feature, too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Łukasz Małecki
Poland
Oława
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm absolutely disgusted by the sheer lack of boobs. BGG goes to the dogs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
redsimon wrote:
Yargo wrote:

Totally agree. I wish we had that feature, too.

What I'd like on the front page is a little button on each module with maybe a disk icon or something, that lets me save the current state as my default. Or have it configurable in options.
Its not just pics module I'd like to change the default to include people and creative, but there's other things I would have to default to a certain way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Haban
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I completely agree Matthew!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Valadez
United States
El Paso
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. It was neat to see all of these images in one place. Most I saw here for the first time.

Maybe it means I should spend some more time on the internet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Boucher
United States
Milton
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Noticeably missing is that picture of Aldie with the princess crown on his head and the 'too attractive to be with him' woman next to him. j/k!

But seriously, what was up with that picture anyway!?! That picture haunted me for a few days when I logged onto the geek. I look for something to explain it but never found anything. Was I missing the joke?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.