Popular Tags: [View All]
Mindy G
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
Mold the chaos into something beautiful
mbmbmbmbmb
I am just starting to log my plays consistently and wondering if there is an easy way to add multiples that I am missing. Do I actually need to go to the page for the game and click Record A Play from there or is there some master page where I can just search for the games (like when you add a geeklist item, you can start typing and it brings up the big list...) and then easily add play after play for different games. Because if you play a bunch of different games, it's really annoying to have to pull up the main game page each time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregory Kikola
United States
Parkville
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you do a search, you can log a play from the search page by clicking inside the box in the "Your Plays" column.

Also, you can go to your collection page and easily log plays of any games you own by clicking their respective boxes under the "Your Plays" column.

And you don't have to restrict the list to games you own, either. Setting "Own" to blank under Filters allows you to quickly access all the games on BGG for which you have recorded any information (plays, rating, comments, wish list, and so on). I keep a link to this full collection page in my quickbar. That allows me to log plays very easily; I only need to leave the page if I'm logging a game that I've never played or seen before.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mindy G
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
Mold the chaos into something beautiful
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you! Some of those tips will definitely help a lot!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.