8 Posts

Lost Wonders (fan expansion for 7 Wonders)» Forums » Rules

Subject: Brigadoon question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan su
Taiwan
flag msg tools
i have a simple about Brigadoon wonder , if the wonder is still phased out at the end of the game , will the neighbors or the Brigadoon owner score for the guild card with the neighbors symbols , or anything else for this kind of cases when scoring ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan su
Taiwan
flag msg tools
another question that if i play the dominion wonder , the second stages of the wonder , with the 3 unused resources , does it contain the resources from the yellow cards or black cards ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth Stuart
United States
Riverside
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Brigadoon
Will not score points from guilds that only point to neighbors if the player is phased out. When phased out, Brigadoon is considered to be all alone. Brigadoon's neighbors would be considered adjacent.

Dominion
I will let Tom or Shima answer this one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shima Tetsuo
Switzerland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LS76623 wrote:
another question that if i play the dominion wonder , the second stages of the wonder , with the 3 unused resources , does it contain the resources from the yellow cards or black cards ?

Yep, you can use any type of cards that produce resource to trigger that power. You can even buy them from a neighbor if you really need to.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan su
Taiwan
flag msg tools
Thanks , i get it !!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan su
Taiwan
flag msg tools
if i use the Beiping wonder , the third stage allow the players to trade two bricks for one victory point every turn , and 4th stage allow the players to trade only once ?? but why the symbols "|1>" are the same ? doesnt it mean once per turn ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth Stuart
United States
Riverside
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LS76623 wrote:
if i use the Beiping wonder , the third stage allow the players to trade two bricks for one victory point every turn , and 4th stage allow the players to trade only once ?? but why the symbols "|1>" are the same ? doesnt it mean once per turn ?

The right-pointing arrow with a 1 in it means you can do that action once per turn. Once you've built both of those stages, you could potentially do both those actions once per turn. Is that the answer you were looking for?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan su
Taiwan
flag msg tools
Thanks, it is, i was confused by the rulebook.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.