Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shayne Gray
United States
Akron
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Greetings, is there any news on the upcoming reprint? Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Pachner
Germany
Aßlar
Hessen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
See REPRINT after Essen and Re-print in the pipeline.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Kindrachuk
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, unfortunately the other threads aren't being very forthcoming.. I've been following the new print of R&B for a very (very very very) long time.. I noticed that starlitcitadel had it up on their website for pre-order; with an expected date at Nov 30th 2012.. I've been in contact with them and they have assured me that it will be there 'soon'. I just find it so hard to believe when there hasn't been anything concrete posted here for a few months.. Someone put me out of my misery with a little update on how things are going and MAYBE a little hint as to when we can expect it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Pachner
Germany
Aßlar
Hessen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
True but since the guys from Splotter post in both those threads I don't think there is much need for a third one on the very same subject :)

Just follow these links to their statements so far:

Re: Re-print in the pipeline

Re: REPRINT after Essen
Re: REPRINT after Essen

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shayne Gray
United States
Akron
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you are aware of those threads you will see that I have posted in them. I posted to ask if there was any new news since the last news from Splotter was from Oct 26. The reason I started this thread was because I had posted in one of those and there was no response after 4 days so I thought they might not have seen the post in the old thread.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon
United States
Urbana
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Zalendar wrote:
If you are aware of those threads you will see that I have posted in them. I posted to ask if there was any new news since the last news from Splotter was from Oct 26. The reason I started this thread was because I had posted in one of those and there was no response after 4 days so I thought they might not have seen the post in the old thread.

It generally doesn't work that way. I suspect they have subscriptions to the whole forum so will see a post whether it is in the previous thread or here. If there is no response that probably means there is no news to share, or else it is because they are busy. These people do have other jobs and many people are now returning to work after the holidays.

What would you do if this thread had no response after another four days? Just keep starting new threads every four days burying this forum in a bunch of redundant threads?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Kindrachuk
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Erm, as he did.. I'd probably wait 4 months as the other gentleman did, then politely ask if anyone had heard anything (as the other gentleman did). Quite frankly, that is the purpose of having forums is to ask questions, address issues and share information to a community that cares about it. It's rather unwarranted to harp on someone for posing a question after nearly 4 months with no new information. I for one thank you for creating this thread as I am a huge splotter fan and I hope it gain you the answer you were seeking and that it doesn't draw seemingly troll style responses about redundancy. Regardless, I'm so looking forward to this game!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
You can't handle the truth?
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mnkindrachuk wrote:
Erm, as he did.. I'd probably wait 4 months as the other gentleman did, then politely ask if anyone had heard anything (as the other gentleman did). Quite frankly, that is the purpose of having forums is to ask questions, address issues and share information to a community that cares about it. It's rather unwarranted to harp on someone for posing a question after nearly 4 months with no new information. I for one thank you for creating this thread as I am a huge splotter fan and I hope it gain you the answer you were seeking and that it doesn't draw seemingly troll style responses about redundancy. Regardless, I'm so looking forward to this game!!

Ordinarily I would agree, but when the 2 other threads are in the first 2 pages of the recent forums, with the most recent being 6 under this one, then it does seem excessive.

In addition, if you click on active threads, all 3 reprint threads are the 3 most recently posted in threads. They are by no means buried and lost, but are very accessable and easy to find.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabrice Dubois
France
La Garenne Colombes
Hauts de Seine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree with ravenskana and crambaza : when the Splotter's guys have something to announce, they do here and provide us with accurate and detailed information.

If they don't have posted anything, this means that there is nothing new to say. I think that the post of Joris (here http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/10369927#10369927) is pretty self explanatory.

We have to wait and play the other Splotter's games standing in our shelves.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.