$10.00
Jim Jackson

Gastonia,
North Carolina
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I have the original rulebook and playbook, do I need the 2012 revised versions on the Gmtwebsite? What are the differences between the two versions.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C M
Japan
Tokyo
flag msg tools
Move along, move along...
mbmbmbmbmb
The differences are highlighted in purple in the revised versions on the GMT website. For the rules, they include some minor clarifications, no errata. Once you have checked the few additions, the game can be perfectly played with the original rules. I do not know about the changes in the playbook, you can quickly check the sftcopy for any purple text though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Jackson

Gastonia,
North Carolina
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, I checked rulebook,doen't seem like much purple changes exist.
Have been checking playbook, have not seen any purple changes there yet, but sure that there are some.

Seems as if a simple erata sheet would be more appropriate. Thanks again, CM, I appreciate your response.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kai Jensen
United States
Santa Rosa
California
flag msg tools
I was going to buy OverText but I didn't know what to say with it!
mbmbmbmbmb
There is. There's an official FAQ in the File section.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Jackson

Gastonia,
North Carolina
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Great Game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gustavo
Brazil
Birmingham
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have looked everyehere on the GMT website and I could only find the original rulebook, but no sign of the latest version. Does anyone have a link to the updated rules?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pardoe
United States
San Ramon
California
flag msg tools
mb
gmsa84 wrote:
I have looked everyehere on the GMT website

Did you look under Living Rules? It is the first item under Online Resources on the Left Hand side menu. Scroll down to FF and you will find a link to the pdf of v1.1
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gustavo
Brazil
Birmingham
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RPardoe wrote:
gmsa84 wrote:
I have looked everyehere on the GMT website

Did you look under Living Rules? It is the first item under Online Resources on the Left Hand side menu. Scroll down to FF and you will find a link to the pdf of v1.1

Oops, I thought the Living Rules were always linked to the game page. My bad. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Grossman
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, the game pages at GMT can be kind of hit and miss. Some of them contain MORE information, others less.

When looking for the most up to date files I usually go to 1. Living Rules, 2. Game site, 3. Consimworld, 4. BGG. Sometimes (Empire of the Sun, for instance) even that doesn't catch the latest files.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.