Subject: Missing Components rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
living overseas
Taiwan
Taipei
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Who do I contact about missing components from a new game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Brissaud
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
evilpanda wrote:
Who do I contact about missing components from a new game?

Please contact IELLO help desk with your mailing address and the list of missing parts at http://iello.desk.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Rogers
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A few of my components came damaged and I contacted the company via email. They responded immediately. Nice to see a great company attached to a great game! Enjoy it... it's quickly becoming one of my favorites.
(and if they follow these boards: I'd LOVE to see more expansions. Maybe more city boards... monster world takeover) goo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Torr
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
Buy less, play more.
mbmbmbmbmb
IelloGames wrote:

Email CS@iellogames.com with your mailing address and the list of missing parts.

Is the email address accurate? I just sent an email and got a mailer-daemon reply error. I've tried the contact form at http://www.IELLOGames.com instead.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It will be 3 weeks, this coming Saturday, since I contacted iello games to replace one of my warped dice, still waiting..... One initial response, no follow up responses. shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Rogers
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I had the same issue (not with dice but with damaged character boards) and still nothing... whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
k0w0k wrote:
It will be 3 weeks, this coming Saturday, since I contacted iello games to replace one of my warped dice, still waiting..... One initial response, no follow up responses. shake

Got a follow up response today. It should be coming soon they said.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got my dice replacement today. Thanks Iello for taking care of my customer service needs.

k0w0k wrote:
k0w0k wrote:

Got a follow up response today. It should be coming soon they said.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandros Boucharelis
Greece
Drama
flag msg tools
designer
I hate the new UI! once the new site goes live, I'm certain I'll find myself using BGG less.
mbmbmbmbmb
hi there, i also emailed iello because i had 2 engraved warped dices and 1 missing smoke token.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandros Boucharelis
Greece
Drama
flag msg tools
designer
I hate the new UI! once the new site goes live, I'm certain I'll find myself using BGG less.
mbmbmbmbmb
everything went smoothly, the iello customer service replaced my missing componets and gave me 2 extra dices! thank you IELLO!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.