Popular Tags: [View All]
Joshua Muscat
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
I like geese
mbmbmbmbmb
When you upgrade a card, does it go to your hand/bridge, or to the discard pile? It is not clear to me that upgrading and 'gaining'a card would be treated in the same way.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Vore
United States
Lebanon
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From what I understand it goes to your discard pile and the card that was upgraded goes to either the starbase discard or, if it was a starter card like an ensign or lieutenant, it goes to the starbase stack for each starter. thats how I have been playing. I hope I'm doing it right. haha
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Cassens
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mb
chang1701 wrote:
From what I understand it goes to your discard pile and the card that was upgraded goes to either the starbase discard or, if it was a starter card like an ensign or lieutenant, it goes to the starbase stack for each starter. thats how I have been playing. I hope I'm doing it right. haha

This is correct. Also, if it is an actual "starter" card that says starter on it (i.e. - Tricorder, Evasive Maneuvers, etc) it is removed from the game instead. It's covered on pages 17 (for trashing) and 24 (upgrading) in the rulebook.

Upgrade = "trash the designated card" and "gain a card from starbase." when you gain a card it goes to your discard pile unless otherwise indicated.

Cheers!

Jacovis
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Muscat
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
I like geese
mbmbmbmbmb
thank you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.