7 Posts

Pandemic» Forums » General

Subject: lost some cubes :( rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex Jameson
msg tools
mbmbmb
hi guys, i have recently bought pandemic but it seems as i open them the yellow cubes has already some missing.
any suggestions to where i can buy them? i really want to buy only some cubes which matches perfectly with the set.
any help would be appreciated thanks!~

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregory Kikola
United States
Parkville
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
k4k7uz wrote:
hi guys, i have recently bought pandemic but it seems as i open them the yellow cubes has already some missing.
any suggestions to where i can buy them? i really want to buy only some cubes which matches perfectly with the set.

If you bought the game new, you should just email Z-Man Games. I'm sure they would send you the missing cubes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cristhian Carpio
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hi!! when i bought pandemic, it came without the blue cubes, i just contacted Z-Man Games and they sent me the missing cubes righ away without charge. you can try talk to them
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Matthews
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cubes should be pret easy to replace and fairly cheap of they won't help you out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Canar
United States
Des Plaines
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mayday Games sells packs of cubes, in a couple different sizes, all different colors. I forget the price, but you get 100 cubes per color. More than you need, but easy enough to order.

hth,
jeff

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Warren
United Kingdom
Wisbech
CAMBRIDGESHIRE
flag msg tools
designer
"Elves are very good at board games, and I'm NOT an elf!"
mbmbmbmbmb
k4k7uz wrote:

I never understand these type of questions.

Why don't you simply contact the publisher and ask them to send you the missing pieces?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Ichamoe
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JoffW wrote:
k4k7uz wrote:

I never understand these type of questions.

Why don't you simply contact the publisher and ask them to send you the missing pieces?

I never understand these types of replies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.